Alina Zagitova | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

Kitt

Final Flight
Country
United-States
First time I've seen her - impressive! She reminds me of Alissa Czisny.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Her 3lz3lo is amazing. But I do wonder about her landing, leaning forward too much. I hope she will fix it.

rollerblade

Record Breaker
Zhulin's choice of words are kinda scary. Blood drinking? Delicious? I know it's all metaphorical, but damn.

Oh well, probably still better than what Nikolai Morozov would say in private. :laugh:

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Zhulin's choice of words are kinda scary. Blood drinking? Delicious? I know it's all metaphorical, but damn.

Oh well, probably still better than what Nikolai Morozov would say in private. :laugh:
For me Zhulin is far above Morozov on my personal creepy scale. Don't know exactly why. Maybe because I kind of think that Morozov means well at least.

Pracygr

On the Ice

He didn't use any of those words you citing though. Different language, different words, different idioms.

Manitou

Medalist

For me Zhulin is far above Morozov on my personal creepy scale

Americans... So judgmental and so self-righteous... :palmf:
Fake news leading to fake conclusion and then to fake judgement.

The word "восхитительна" in this context should be translated to "delightful". This is the correct translation.
Please, do not rely on Google, especially when making your personal judgement.

moriel

Record Breaker
Also the part "drink a lot of blood from rivals" is an idiomatic expression and its not like he came up with it by himself.