Alina Zagitova | Page 52 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

madison

Record Breaker
Does anyone know why Alina did not arrive earlier? They have a practice on the rink and she missed it. They announced that it was her time to skate but she wasn't there. You can see that in the video where Zhenya does her choreo moves from the start of her DQ program
But she's there now....she already had a practice/practices in Korea, ready for tomorrow :pray:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I even read that many athletes rather live and train in Seoul and elsewhere due to limited capacity for training in Pyeongchang.

Grin

Medalist
Congrats with solid victory, Alina! Just as expected. It will be a serious fight for gold in the individual competition.

russianfan

Match Penalty
Congrats Alina, you were wonderful! The sky is the limit!

Wow, the amount of utter hate she gets in competition threads is insane. Kinda reminds me of Medvedeva's first/second senior seasons. Funny how it's the same people posting EXACTLY the same posts at EXACTLY the same time, like bots lol. Disgusting.

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Congrats Alina, you were wonderful! The sky is the limit!

Wow, the amount of utter hate she gets in competition threads is insane. Kinda reminds me of Medvedeva's first/second senior seasons. Funny how it's the same people posting EXACTLY the same posts at EXACTLY the same time, like bots lol. Disgusting.

agree. I can't read competition threads anymore.....

johnsmith72

On the Ice
Well my family is officially obsessed with Zagitova. She def has the wow factor that casual viewers fall in love with :agree:

I think in general people should be respectful of all athletes. A bit of fun is fine, but the hate some people sling...

Leonardo

Final Flight
Well my family is officially obsessed with Zagitova. She def has the wow factor that casual viewers fall in love with :agree:

Same here. I don't love her, but my boyfriend and my friends loved her to death. There must be something I'm missing (despite the fact the she's extremely talented and as good technically as one can get) :laugh: