Alina Zagitova | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Indeed, she is only about one point behind Zhenia in SP TES score and about two points behind her in FS TES score. The rest comes from PCS scores.
and btw seniors have 1 more element in FS. Choreographic Sequences. Juniors don't. ChSq's BV - 2.0

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Translation of Tatjana Flade’s interview with World Junior Champion 2017 Alina Zagitova

Are there any plans for the future?
– Coaches have already picked up music for me, but they do not tell me yet. After the World Championships I’m going to perform at the Spartakiada, then trainings. We skate till May 15th. Then, I hope, a leave.
Are you missing home?
– Of course. The first months it was very difficult to cope with the fact that I do not see my relatives – mom, dad, sister. There was some devastation in my soul. But then we began to communicate on skype and the mood improved.
Does she live alone in Moscow?? or with her Grandmother?

russianfan

Match Penalty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdJyXeCeHPE

i found this tv short program on Alina; pretty please if somebody could translate that ?:)
i'm not that good at english unfortunately, but the most interesting moment is that she was seriously thinking about retirement especially after broken hand and leg, few months before Eteri kicked her out of the group. But then, when she was last time there before going back home, and she was saying goodbye to Eteri etc, Eteri said something like "lets try again".

She cried after saying that she lives without parents there and its really hard for her.

P.S. sounds like a hollywood movie scenario :D

Last edited:

narcissa

Record Breaker
i'm not that good at english unfortunately, but the most interesting moment is that she was seriously thinking about retirement especially after broken hand and leg, few months before Eteri kicked her out of the group. But then, when she was last time there before going back home, and she was saying goodbye to Eteri etc, Eteri said something like "lets try again".

She cried after saying that she lives without parents there and its really hard for her.

P.S. sounds like a hollywood movie scenario :D

:(