Alina Zagitova | Page 929 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

Finley

Record Breaker
In a comment on one of Alina's vk fan pages someone said the small dog with Alina is Sabina's little dog! I have no idea if this is the case, but that is one cute dog! :) I wonder if whoever was taking the picture had Masaru on a leash with them? (restraining her from duck chasing!)

Edit: It is Sabina's dog! These two girls have been holding out on us depriving us of cute puppy content!

paji15

On the Ice
You are right coming home after a hard day of practice to a much nicer and bigger apartment will be a joy for Alina. then when the family or friends or boyfriend visits there's probably going to be more room for them too. This apartment move is a really good move for her on the number of levels now that I have rethought my position on it.

Also she is very modest girl. She must be so happy that her grandma has nicer, better, more comfortable place for living. Grandma went with her into Moscow and did so much for her, it's a lot bc of her she could go into Moscow and train under Eteri, and now bc of Alina's succes, she can live in better conditions. It must be amazing feeling for her. :)

Scott512

Record Breaker
Also she is very modest girl. She must be so happy that her grandma has nicer, better, more comfortable place for living. Grandma went with her into Moscow and did so much for her, it's a lot bc of her she could go into Moscow and train under Eteri, and now bc of Alina's succes, she can live in better conditions. It must be amazing feeling for her. :)

Yes for sure. The grandmother must be enjoying the new apartment.

Are all four of Alina's grandparents alive? I only recall ever reading about the grandmother that lives with her in Moscow.

Scott512

Record Breaker
She really was like an army officer: "good battle gear, bro..." :laugh:

Alina examining the troops so to speak is very cute. She is no longer baby boss she is just boss. ;) Alina was recently doing a press conference with Sasha the tiny boss if I remember correctly and she directed nudged or slightly pushed Sasha ahead to get going to their press conference seats. It was so cute. :) I think she did something similar to Nastya G coming off the podium after the medal ceremony I believe it was Junior Grand Prix final a couples years ago. She told her to go or nudged her or directed her in undoubtedly a very nice way like she did Sasha. Hopefully we will see more gold medal medal ceremonies for Alina this season with her directing the other medalists when to go when to move. Lol. Whether she wins worlds again or not I think she can have an even better season skating wise than the last season when she faced so much pressure coming off Olympic gold. Alina is through puberty and she's probably supremely confident in her programs a season. She should be.