Alina Zagitova | Page 966 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

FreeSkater

On the Ice
Alina Zagitova 20171007 Team 1 615.35 Japan Open Saitama 2017
Free Skating 3 145.28 All Episodes with Alina, FULL Version 1080p 60fps NC and JP Comments.
TIMELINE and English Subtitles of Alina's Interviews:

https://youtu.be/d-nv5cY9yh0
Timeline with links (URLs) please look at the description of the video on YouTube.
00:00 Promo JP 720p
00:24 Alina's Presentation #1 JP 720p
00:59 Team Europe Presentation NC 1080p TV
03:15 Team Europe Presentation, Ballet Practice JP 720p
05:23 Team Japan Presentation and Anthem NC 1080p TV
07:12 Alina's Presentation #2 JP 720p
07:53 Ladies Warm Up NC 1080p TV
10:43 Ladies Warm Up JP 720p
16:57 Alina's Interview and Presentation #3 JP 720p EN Subtitles!
Well, probably I caught (realized) the technique of performing this jumps cascade (3Lz3Lo). How to jump correctly (3Lz3Lo). I somehow thought, thought how, well, how it’s possible for me to complicate, to increase the base value of my program.
17:50 Don Quixote and Scores #1 FS 3 145.28 NC 1080p 60fps TV
23:34 Alina's Interview after FS #1 1080p 29fps TV
Well, I do not know. That is the Olympic Year. I somehow ... compete as usual. And the most important thing for me is to perform cleanly (skate programs cleanly). Arigato! (Thanks!).
24:04 Don Quixote and Scores #2 FS 3 145.28 NC 1080p 30fps TV
29:29 Alina's Interview after FS #2 1080p 30fps TV
Well, I do not know. That is the Olympic Year. I somehow ... compete as usual. And the most important thing for me is to perform cleanly (skate programs cleanly). Arigato! (Thanks!).
29:57 Don Quixote and Scores #3 FS 3 145.28 JP 1080p 29fps
35:43 Ladies Scores NC 1080p TV
36:26 Ladies Scores JP 720p
37:11 Alexei Bychenko's Scores NC 1080p TV
37:39 Alexei Bychenko's Scores JP 720p
37:57 Javier Fernandez's Scores NC 1080p TV
38:33 Javier Fernandez's Scores JP 720p
39:11 Shoma Uno's Scores and Final Team Scores NC 1080p TV
39:43 Shoma Uno's Scores and Final Team Scores JP 720p
40:14 Teams in Kiss And Cry NC 1080p TV
40:30 Teams in Kiss And Cry JP 720p
41:03 Team Europe Gold Medalist Interviews NC 1080p TV
43:43 Victory Ceremony NC 1080p TV
44:39 Carnival On Ice Exhibition Gala Opening JP 1080p TV
48:00 Carnival On Ice Exhibition Gala SP 2017-2018 Black Swan NC 1080p 60fps TV
51:30 Alina's Interview after EX (SP) Black Swan NC 1080p 60fps TV
First of all, thank you very much! I estimate the perform of EX (SP) program Black Swan normally, but I wanted to execute jumps cascade 3Lz3Lo! Well, I plan to continue it (to continue the Olympic Season) calmly, without any blots there. And I want to perform clean! Thank you very much for your support and being a fan of me! And I hope that you will meet me as warmly at the next competitions. Thank you so much!
52:30 Carnival On Ice Exhibition Gala Final JP 720p

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Alina's mini-interview in the Carnival On Ice brochure

1) Best friends? Her family. She likes to spend time with everyone. But more often than not, she spends time with her teammates on ice ⛸ ⠀

2) Favourite place? Any place close to her family. ⠀

3) Favourite food? Japanese Ramen* �� ⠀

4) Favourite perfume? Prefers sweet fragrances. �� ⠀

5) Clothes? Likes sportswear. ⠀

* salmon sushi are preparing a world wide protest march

BabySloth

On the Ice
Country
Hungary
Hey guys, I don't want to be a Negative Nancy but... am I the only one who is a little bit worried for Alina because of recent developments? I know she's already won everything and doesn't need to prove anything. But getting to GPF and on the Russian team could be quite a bigger challenge now than I've previously expected.

One thing I'm happy about is now no one can say anymore that it will be unfairly easy for her to get to GPF. :laugh: Such comments were seriously pissing me off during the summer. :rolleye:
And I'm sure if Alina feels that she needs to be stepping up her game as well - which is so weird to say btw,because she was pushing the whole World with her Olympic programs not even two years ago - Team Tut will give her every help she needs.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Hey guys, I don't want to be a Negative Nancy but... am I the only one who is a little bit worried for Alina because of recent developments? I know she's already won everything and doesn't need to prove anything. But getting to GPF and on the Russian team could be quite a bigger challenge now than I've previously expected.

One thing I'm happy about is now no one can say anymore that it will be unfairly easy for her to get to GPF. :laugh: Such comments were seriously pissing me off during the summer. :rolleye:
And I'm sure if Alina feels that she needs to be stepping up her game as well - which is so weird to say btw,because she was pushing the whole World with her Olympic programs not even two years ago - Team Tut will give her every help she needs.

I'm not really worried. It all will depend on what Alina wants to do.
You said it right, she already won it all and said she wants to skate for enjoyment this season, for herself and her fans. I'm sure she'll be happy to get another world medal, but I don't think she'll be unhappy in case she doesn't.
If she will want to add a quad, I'm sure her team will help her to learn it, as from rumors we heard as of now, she's already doing quite well with that and might surprise us, since jumps got noticeably bigger, but let's not jinx it :biggrin:
Anyways, I don't think there's a reason to be worried even if she doesn't have quads, she still is up for the runs for the national team, and she's running for it quite confidently.
There's a certain gap between 4A and the rest as of now, and Alina has very good chances of making the team.

But even if she doesn't (which I kind of doubt), she will be happy for her little sisters for doing well, will have more time to work on quads in the runs for the next season.

Scott512

Record Breaker

Alinas spot on the euro or world teams is only at risk if she does not skate to her normal level and Anna or Liza do better than any of us imagined. I expect a very high level from Alina this season. There is no reason to expect otherwise. They're like six or seven tremendous Russian ladies for only three spots. I so wish the defending world champion could get a bye and to defending her title as long as she reaches minimum requirements of performance. That would be so much better for figure skating.

BabySloth

On the Ice
Country
Hungary
Alinas spot on the euro or world teams is only at risk if she does not skate to her normal level and Anna or Liza do better than any of us imagined. I expect a very high level from Alina this season. There is no reason to expect otherwise. They're like six or seven tremendous Russian ladies for only three spots. I so wish the defending world champion could get a bye and to defending her title as long as she reaches minimum requirements of performance. That would be so much better for figure skating.

I agree on the defending champion gets a go to the next Worlds thing. It would be awesome. I have a feeling that we shouldn't underestimate Anna though she's one determined little bean. :)
I love all of the 4A so much and it pains me in advance that one of them won't make the Worlds team (assuming that non-Tutberidze skaters won't be that much of a threat this season. But really we shouldn't underestimate anyone. There could be some big surprises).
But Alina holds a special place in my heart because she is the one who made me fall in love with Ladies FS (before her I only watched ice dance). So her not going would "hurt the most".
But maybe I went a little too ahead in time already. I will just try to enjoy the GP season without worrying about the Worlds selection process. Which I predict to be even a bigger mess than last season. :laugh:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

I have already written it elsewhere. Alina sees other girls everyday, she knows what they are capable of. So she knows what her chances are. Therefore Alina:
a) is confident about her current content,
b) doesn't care about taking golds and being qualified, because she just skates for fun,
c) has a surprise in her pocket.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
I have already written in elsewhere. Alina sees other girls everyday, she knows what they are capable of. So she knows what her chances are. Therefore Alina:
b) doesn't care about taking golds and being qualified, because she just skates for fun,

On point.

BabySloth

On the Ice
Country
Hungary
I have already written it elsewhere. Alina sees other girls everyday, she knows what they are capable of. So she knows what her chances are. Therefore Alina:

True. I shouldn't have even brought it up now that I think about it, so sorry for disrupting the peaceful thread. :)

skatergurl7

On the Ice

Hopeful for the last option, her programs are suspiciously emptier and front loaded this season and the jumps are looking way bigger... coincidence?

Scott512

Record Breaker
I agree on the defending champion gets a go to the next Worlds thing. It would be awesome. I have a feeling that we shouldn't underestimate Anna though she's one determined little bean. :)
I love all of the 4A so much and it pains me in advance that one of them won't make the Worlds team (assuming that non-Tutberidze skaters won't be that much of a threat this season. But really we shouldn't underestimate anyone. There could be some big surprises).
But Alina holds a special place in my heart because she is the one who made me fall in love with Ladies FS (before her I only watched ice dance). So her not going would "hurt the most".
But maybe I went a little too ahead in time already. I will just try to enjoy the GP season without worrying about the Worlds selection process. Which I predict to be even a bigger mess than last season. :laugh:

The world selection could not be a bigger mess than it was last year. I hope not anyway. I think Alina and Sasha will go and the third spot will be Anna or Aliona. If 3 eteri girls deserve to go they should go. Liza will also be a threat. yes baby sloth I wish the defending champion in all the vents got a bye into the event if they maintain minimum requirements. It would make things so much better. But I don't expect it to happen because I have no confidence in the isu ever doing anything proper.