Alina Zagitova | Page 990 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

Finley

Record Breaker
I thought the same! She's so loved in Japan, it's so nice to see that they want to cover every appearance of Alina. :luv17:
Feels like NHK will be a fun time for her, I expect a huge plushies rain, although, giving the credit where it's due, TeamZagitova did a terrific job at IdF with those giant heart plushies!

I hope she really feels the love in Japan for NHK. May the power of Masaru be with her!

lopsilceci

On the Ice
Country
Mexico
I thought the same! She's so loved in Japan, it's so nice to see that they want to cover every appearance of Alina. :luv17:
Feels like NHK will be a fun time for her, I expect a huge plushies rain, although, giving the credit where it's due, TeamZagitova did a terrific job at IdF with those giant heart plushies!

I hope we see another giant bear plushie. I miss those!

Can't wait to see Alina at NHK!
I'm sure she's just as excited about going back to Japan :biggrin:

Catharina

Rinkside
I wish she wins in Japan, but I know it's gonna be hard. Can't wait to see her live. She enjoys skating in Japan.

Lechat

On the Ice
Country
France
I wish she wins in Japan, but I know it's gonna be hard. Can't wait to see her live. She enjoys skating in Japan.

She will face Alena and Rika who is the reigning NHK champion. I really think Rika wants to win at home because she popped her worlds. The showdown will be between Rika and Alena if both skate clean because both girls doing triple axels however, if Alina skates clean she also can win.
Japan has always been a lucky and warm second home for Alina. I’m sure she will give her best shot.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Yes, NHK Trophy will probable the closest fought competition because the top three are quite even in potential.

Skating 'at home' can also be a pressure ...

Finley

Record Breaker
Bringing this over from FSO -

Olympic champion Alina Zagitova on-air answered questions before the Glamor Magazine's Woman of the Year Award, which she claims to be in the Sportswoman of the Year nomination.

3 minutes ago
- How was your morning?

- In the morning there was training, in the evening after training I immediately came here, I was quickly prepared for the award. No one canceled the training.

- What kind of music do you listen to in your playlist?

- I listen to completely different music, according to my mood. If the mood is sad, I listen to slower music. If you need to tune in, then more energetic.

I love Selena Gomez. I really like her songs, they help me tune in to training, I listen to a repeat. I want to meet her.

- Parents watching your rentals?

- Dad doesn’t look at all, he looks only in repetition. Mom doesn’t look on the Internet, but she was at the Olympics. She said that these were unreal emotions for her.

- OFP or choreography?

- Ice.

- Is there any most valuable advice that you received from Eteri Georgievna?

“It is very difficult to say everything she said.” But the most valuable thing, I believe, she always tells us in terms of beauty, what needs to be done. What you need to paint, take care of yourself.

- Are you worried about the prize?

- Yes, very exciting. It’s also a competition, ”said Zagitova.

https://m.sports.ru/figure-skating/1080126694.html