2016 JGP Czech Skate Pairs FS

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
l31 Aug - 3 Sep 2016
Ostrava Czech Republic

Pairs Free Skate
Friday, September 2, 2016, 19:30 (UTC +2)
Time by time zone
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...=248&p4=33&p5=240&p6=195&p7=256&p8=236&p9=166

Start Order

Entries

No.NameNation
1Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA / Harley WINDSOR
SP Skyfall (James Bond soundtrack) by Adele; choreo by Andrei Pachin, Alla Kapranova, D. OBrien
LP W.E. (soundtrack) by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Andrei Pachin, Alla Kapranova, D. OBrien
AUS
2Justine BRASSEUR / Mathieu OSTIGUY
SP Die Another Day by Madonna, Percucajon by Thompson; choreo by Julie Marcotte
LP La Valse d'Amour (from "Cinderella" soundtrack) by Patrick Doyle, Pumpkin and Mice (from "Cinderella" soundtrack) by Patrick Doyle, Who Is She (from "Cinderella" soundtrack) by Patrick Doyle, Courage and Kindness (from "Cinderella" soundtrack) by Patrick Doyle; choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
3Lori-Ann MATTE / Thierry FERLAND
SP "Too Darn Hot" by Stanley Wayne Mathis; choreo by Marc Olivier Bosse
LP La Vita e bella (soundtrack) by Nicola Piovani, Barcarolle by Nicolas Piovani, Grand Hotel Valse by Nicola Piovani, Il gioco di Giosue by Nicola Piovani; choreo by Milena Todaro
CAN
4Yumeng GAO / Zhong XIE
SP Cavatina (from "The Deer Hunter") by Stanley Myers; choreo by Elvin Wong
LP Crunchy Granola Suite by Neil Diamond; choreo by Elvin Wong
CHN
5Anna Dušková & Martin Bidař
SP LA 40 (Album: Tango Hereje) by The Mozart Tango Players; choreo by Maurizio Margaglio
LP La leyenda del beso by Raul di Blasio, Historia de un amor by Perez Prado, La leyenda del beso by Raul di Blasio; choreo by Gabriela Zilkova-Hrazska
CZE
6Ami KOGA / Spencer Akira HOWE
SP Yesterday by Paul McCartney, Yesterday Album (Andre Rieu Celebrates ABBA) - Music of the Night; choreo by Julie Marcotte
LP Ryomaden by Naoki Sato; choreo by Julie Marcotte
JPN
7Su Yeon KIM / Hyungtae KIM
SP La Strada by Nino Rota; choreo by Philipp Mills
LP Tree of Life (Expo Milan 2015); choreo by Philipp Mills
KOR
8Kseniia AKHANTEVA / Valerii KOLESOV
SP Eight and a Half (soundtrack) by Nino Rota; choreo by Nikolai Velikov
LP Attention Mesdames et Messieurs (from "Kungfu Panda" soundtrack; choreo by Nikolai Velikov
RUS
9Amina ATAKHANOVA / Ilia SPIRIDONOV
SP Jimmy, Renda-se by Tom Ze; choreo by Alla Mikhailova
LP Singin' in the Rain by Gene Kelly; choreo by Alla Mikhailova
RUS
10Anastasia POLUIANOVA / Maksim SELKIN
SP Lollipop (Remix) by The Chordettes; choreo by Olga Volozhinskaia, Ksenia Vaskina
LP Danse Mon Esmeralda (from "Notre Dame de Paris" soundtrack) by Richard Cocciante; choreo by Olga Volozhinskaia, Ksenia Vaskina
RUS
11Chelsea LIU / Brian JOHNSON
SP "Way You Make Me Feel" and "Black or White" by Michael Jackson; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo & Renee Roca
LP Beauty and the Beast soundtrack by Alan Menken; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo & Renee Roca
USA
12Audrey LU / Misha MITROFANOV
SP "O Fortuna" by Carl Orff; choreo by O. Ganicheva, E. Nemirovski
LP "Memory" and "Music of the Night" by Andrew Lloyd Webber; choreo by O. Ganicheva, E. Nemirovski
USA
13Lindsay WEINSTEIN / Jacob SIMON
SP "Eleonore" by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Dalilah Sappenfield
LP Notre Dame de Paris soundtrackby Riccardo Cocciante; choreo by Dalilah Sappenfield
USA

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is it even possible for the guy to do something different during the death spiral or is the arm waving and smiley face just a given. How about a little vogueing or point at the girl with some sass or something. Anything. Just anything creative would be really great!

coucou84

On the Ice
Han Cong did a point to the crowd or something like that at Worlds 2 seasons ago :) But yea..... the arm waving and the smile is the "standard"
Is it even possible for the guy to do something different during the death spiral or is the arm waving and smiley face just a given. How about a little vogueing or point at the girl with some sass or something. Anything. Just anything creative would be really great!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Han Cong did a point to the crowd or something like that at Worlds 2 seasons ago :) But yea..... the arm waving and the smile is the "standard"

Yeah I'm remembering a Charlie Chaplin-like program where the guy did something like that... don't remember who though.

Tastetherainbow

Medalist

Han Cong also did that lasso waving hand motion during that cowboy program... that is forever engraved into my mind... :p

humbaba

Final Flight

Nope. In a death spiral the guy can do nothing but look handsome and supportive. Anything else might deflect attention from the loveliness of the lady's spiral position. Get with the program Sam! :p

s_parks

Record Breaker
Very young pair, 13 and 15! She can really stick her landings and he's quite strong(and very tall) for 15. Just have to work on the presentation a lot more, but plently of time for that.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Very young pair, 13 and 15! She can really stick her landings and he's quite strong(and very tall) for 15. Just have to work on the presentation a lot more, but plently of time for that.

Yes, and she is *so* tiny! That throw is gorgeous. So high and strong.

oleada

Record Breaker
I really thought Akhanteva and Kolesov should've been first! Best and most exciting skate by far.

s_parks

Record Breaker
I cannot with the music. The biggest twist and throws in juniors as expected from the Chinese. Underwhelming sbs jumps unsurprisingly, but at least they're already trying both triples which is somewhat hopeful.

TMC

Record Breaker
This Australian team has been the most impressive so far to me! Overall I mean. And his accent is adorbs :biggrin:

Last edited:

s_parks

Record Breaker
what the heck, I'm sorry, I feel like Liu/johnson have been very overscored at this event. :/ They were far messier than the chinese in the fs.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm happy for Chelsea and Brian, but how did that skate manage to stay in 1st? :con3: