Did anyone receive their tickets yet? | Golden Skate

Did anyone receive their tickets yet?

LisaS

On the Ice
I recall when I ordered my tickets they would be delivered via mail but I still don't have them. Anyone else get them yet?

stryke

On the Ice
I'm in the same situation. I ordered a long time ago but still don't have them.

shyne

Final Flight
I received an email today (9/13) about the tickets have been printed~~so they will be in the mail soon (hopefully)

liv

Record Breaker
I got an email today saying they had been printed as well. I"ll feel much better once they're in my hot little hands.

winky97

Medalist
I purchased an all event ticket, but cannot stick around for exhibition so my SC exhibition ticket is free to a good home. I did will call so you would have to meet me around one of the competitions to get the ticket, but if you are interested inbox me. It's in sec 3 row G

Ticket has been claimed!

Last edited:

won0066

On the Ice
I received my printed tickets today....however there was only 1 practice ticket labelled with Thursday's date. I do not know if this is re-usable for all practices or not...I called Ticketmaster and they said it would take 3 days for them to get back to me with an answer. I got all the event tickets (SP, LP, Gala) but only one ticket for practice. Last year, I believe it said "re-usable" on it. This time, it has a date, so that concerns me a bit. I will update here when I get an answer.

If anyone else got something different, please let me know.

DonnaR

On the Ice
In previous years, I've just used that day's event ticket for the practices other than the Thursday all day practice.

stryke

On the Ice
I received my all event tickets as well. Only one practice ticket with the specific date printed on it.

shyne

Final Flight
In previous years, I've just used that day's event ticket for the practices other than the Thursday all day practice.
Can I ask in previous years, are Fri and Sat morning practices also open to public?

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have not gotten mine yet nor an email that they are coming, but I'm in the US, so maybe that will take longer.

DonnaR

On the Ice
Can I ask in previous years, are Fri and Sat morning practices also open to public?

Yes, Friday, Saturday and Sunday practices have been open to the public with your event ticket. I don't know about last year as I wasn't in Lethbridge but I've been to 3 or 4 Skate Canada's and have attended all the practice sessions.

kiches

Final Flight
Does anyone have an idea of what the practice schedule will be like Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (or when that schedule may get posted or made available)?

shyne

Final Flight
Yes, Friday, Saturday and Sunday practices have been open to the public with your event ticket. I don't know about last year as I wasn't in Lethbridge but I've been to 3 or 4 Skate Canada's and have attended all the practice sessions.

That's great to hear. Thanks for the infor.

won0066

On the Ice
Ticketmaster called me back!! He said he spoke to the event supervisor. He confirmed that the event ticket will get you into that days practice sessions as well. They only issued a thursday practice ticket because there are no events on thursday.

LisaS

On the Ice
I got an email saying the moved my seat because my old seat is now obstructed. I can't remember my old seat now to compare to see if I got something similar oh well guess I get what I get

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

stryke

On the Ice
I have not gotten mine yet nor an email that they are coming, but I'm in the US, so maybe that will take longer.

I live in Texas and I got mine a couple days ago along with won0066. I paid for the most expensive shipping options if that means anything.