Did anyone receive their tickets yet? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Did anyone receive their tickets yet?

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I live in Texas and I got mine a couple days ago along with won0066. I paid for the most expensive shipping options if that means anything.

I called Ticketmaster and they told me they were mailed on Monday, so I'm hoping they will be in my mailbox soon. I also noticed that they changed my seat without notifying me (same seat but 5 rows back). I'm behind the K&C, so maybe higher up is better?

ETA: Got them today - sent by regular mail (Canada Post) from downtown Toronto.

Last edited:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I received my tix this week! :thumbsup:

They were in a white Ticketmaster envelope postmarked from downtown Toronto.

shyne

Final Flight
I got mine as well.
Seating is printed on the practice ticket as well. In the past I have always attended practice session with open seating. Does anyone know if that's also true for Skate Canada? Thanks!

DonnaR

On the Ice
I got mine as well.
In the past I have always attended practice session with open seating. Does anyone know if that's also true for Skate Canada? Thanks!

I've found that not that many people show up for the practice sessions so you can pretty much sit where you want. If you are in someone else's seat, it's easy enough to move either rows or seats during the practices.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm in the US too, Chicago. I got mine yesterday and they were supposed to be will call

I'm in the same situation and was told to go to will call to pick my tickets up. I'm assuming they're just coming by regular mail?

Sabrina

Record Breaker
My tickets came from Hershey Centre (I bought them there in July). It was big bubbled envelope. I was so happy! They arrived a week ago...I live in Mississauga

DonnaR

On the Ice
I had to call Ticketmaster as I hadn't heard anything about my tickets being printed. I had chosen the retail pick up option (it was the only free option I think!) which I was told they no longer offer so they sent them to me via mail at no charge. They arrived a couple of days after I called.