2016 JGP Czech Skate Mens FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Czech Skate Mens FS

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Alexei desperately needs a transition or three, but I really like that programme and his commitment to it. And yeah, 3Z3R combo!!!

It looked so effortless, I thought he did a 3z-3t and zayeked lol.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Dang, I don't think Alexei needed to switch countries to be competitive, haha. But we'll keep him. :p And I think Russia is coming out of its dark ages in men's skating, between Pitkeev, Petrov, and all the other youngsters.

Sweet Dream

Final Flight
Dmitri landed 2 quads in the FS? Wow, that is unbelievable! I think he is not mature enough to perform this piece, but the huge improvement he has shown so far in his skating is really impressive. :thumbsup: His SP this season is truly a work of art. Simply amazing! :love:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Congrats to the Gold, Bronze medalists & Czech cute bros!:hap10:
haha Dima & his Yags prog! poor bb his fencing rival was really strong it seems he ran out of steam trying to pierce him :laugh:

yee Alisa should be happy now & I allow her to feed her bf some candy:biggrin:

But we'll keep him.
please do!:laugh: we dont need him here!
his father in the chat was :palmf:

TMC

Record Breaker
Has he done something to you personally, Sugarpova? I mean you said in another thread that you don't like him as a person, so you must know him pretty well? He just seems like a regular 16-year-old kid, quite sweet actually. :scratch2:

s_parks

Record Breaker
Congrats to the Gold, Bronze medalists & Czech cute bros!:hap10:
haha Dima & his Yags prog! poor bb his fencing rival was really strong it seems he ran out of steam trying to pierce him :laugh:

yee Alisa should be happy now & I allow her to feed her bf some candy:biggrin:

please do!:laugh: we dont need him here!
his father in the chat was :palmf:

I didn't even open the chat. what did he say?

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
nah nothing criminal:laugh:
I just find them both annoying :dev3:

btw I wonder if he's still dating Morozov's daughter :yay:

will there be a Gala btw like @ the French GP????

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
:cheer: Alexei! We needed that to get a guy in the final after Tomoki's first outing. I haven't watched his programs yet but it sounds like they were good!

(This ends my Unprofessional Patriotic Moment of American-Stanning. :biggrin:)

HanDomi

Record Breaker
Dmitri landed 2 quads in the FS? Wow, that is unbelievable! I think he is not mature enough to perform this piece, but the huge improvement he has shown so far in his skating is really impressive. :thumbsup: His SP this season is truly a work of art. Simply amazing! :love:

I don't think it has anything to do with maturity. it's just this program is awfully put together, there is not a lot of choreography anyway there, but when it is it's mess, and music cut's are bad too

helene1967

Rinkside
Summary of two Events.
Savosin got JGPF (chance is 99%). Yes, it is because of low results of others at 1st Event, but he did not lose opportunity while others did.
Aliev and Krasnozhon deserve the Final and both have good chance to Final.
Skirda has some chance to Final, all the others - probably no.

sneakers

Match Penalty
Summary of two Events.
Savosin got JGPF (chance is 99%). Yes, it is because of low results of others at 1st Event, but he did not lose opportunity while others did.
Aliev and Krasnozhon deserve the Final and both have good chance to Final.
Skirda has some chance to Final, all the others - probably no.

huh ? there are still 5 JGP events left......
what about Samarin, Zhou, Jun-Hwan who still about to skate.

I think Shimada has chance if he wins next event.
also in Russia: Samarin, Gumennik and Skirda are all competing ? they should definitely move one to another event, for Skirda to get a chance to qualify for JGPF.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
huh ? there are still 5 JGP events left......
what about Samarin, Zhou, Jun-Hwan who still about to skate.

I think Shimada has chance if he wins next event.
also in Russia: Samarin, Gumennik and Skirda are all competing ? they should definitely move one to another event, for Skirda to get a chance to qualify for JGPF.

Shimada competes against Dmitri, Alexei, Roman Sadovsky and Vincent Zhou at his next GP...don't think he has a chance to win there.

Alexei Erokhov could do well, or not. He has quads but is inconsistent. Big question mark. We also haven't seen Nicolas Nadeau yet.

sneakers

Match Penalty
Shimada competes against Dmitri, Alexei, Roman Sadovsky and Vincent Zhou at his next GP...don't think he has a chance to win there.

Alexei Erokhov could do well, or not. He has quads but is inconsistent. Big question mark. We also haven't seen Nicolas Nadeau yet.

oops, didn't know that.
that's an even killer line up, Zhou, Aliev, Sadovsky. :eeking:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, I thought Tomoki would bring the goods, but it was Alexei. :clap: the program needs more, well, program, but the Copland was fun.

Also, if you are going to dis a 16 year old for something his father said in some chat room that most of us don't read, could you please tell us what he said? Otherwise, I'm not sure the comment means anything:scratch2:

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
I don't think it has anything to do with maturity. it's just this program is awfully put together, there is not a lot of choreography anyway there, but when it is it's mess, and music cut's are bad too

I thought it was a good program until that steps sequence with kind of weird sword sounds, and he was all business (and tired at the end of the program) but we can't blame him: 4T-2T, 4T and 2nd half 3a-1L-3s, 3Ltz-3t with that base value you could get a medal at senior world.

His entrance on the 3F for me is that little detail that makes Figure Skating is much more interesting nowadays, he needs to practise more spins though.