Anna Shcherbakova | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

Myslitel

On the Ice
"Today Anya came out on the ice for first time after the injury," Gleykhengauz said on the phone. "We are very happy about her return and she will calmly recovering, without forcing the events."
"It's too early to talk about competitions and timing (of the first start, after the injury, of Shcherbakova )," the expert said.

The sourse - R-Sport
https://rsport.ria.ru/figure_skating/20171002/1126638984.html

tars

Record Breaker
you know the girl is a star already, even before her international debut, when her FS at some domestic junior competition gets more than 60k views...
These are all Mikhail Sharov's videos sorted by popularity:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mihsersh/videos?sort=p&flow=grid&view=0

Notice first three names... :)

PS. if you look further, you'll see her vids are usually the most watched novice videos at all national novice tourneys. Girl is figure skating magnet, god save her limbs. :pray:

Ender

Match Penalty
At this rate maybe she will be able to skate at Russian junior national?

Tulipstar

Medalist
Evgenia has posted another movie of Anna skating on her Instagram (my story). She no longer needs to hold onto someone, far from :)

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Aaargh. I hope she can still recover in time to take part in Russia cup part 4 and 5 and qualify for jr. nationals. I know she needs to be patient and recover in peace but dear lord is the wait painful. A clear timetable would help so much but of course that's not possible. I'm so terrible at waiting for an unknown amount of time.

tars

Record Breaker
She obviously needs more time to get the leg to the full strength, before she even begin practicing 3s and 4s.

I don't expect much to happen this season, unfortunately.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
That's what I'm afraid of, no competitions for the entire season! Ugh, I wonder if she can somehow qualify for jr worlds even if she starts skating really late...

Lana05

Final Flight
I doubt that she could medaled at JNats with clean performance but without 4T or smth. The field this year is too deep for unknown internationally girl. Kostornaya, Trusova and Tarakanova will beat her anyway. Panenkova and Trusova didn't get a medal despite skating clean. So all we can now is enjoying her skating at home events and wait for another year. But... Ok, we'll see in February

Shayuki

Record Breaker
This protocol from that competition? If so, I agree with this, and agree about gap in PCS between Anna and Sasha. About BV - it's almost the same + Sasha lost about one point just because her combo 3Lz+3Lo was in the first half of the program. I'm not sure about Anna's potential shape and the repeating the same flawless skating as before injury. But I'll be glad to be wrong.

Yes, that competition - The latest they had together. I believe it's a senior program. But alright, I think I can understand where you are coming from better now. She would need to regain her shape for sure.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
I'm sure Zagifan loves all Russian girls, he just likes to speak directly (and was banned for that once time :laugh:). Hey, Radiofan, I guess we all go here too offtopic, there's the thread about all Russian ladies. There you can write about this. No need to make dirty this thread about beautiful and very talented little girl. :)