Anna Shcherbakova | Page 103 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

SkateSkates

Medalist
I hope Sasha will keep her EX even in senior. I love it. I would like to see Alenas Vampire as well. Maybe a new one for Anna, she did it great, but it´s not my cup of tea

It was hard to truly evaluate the exhibitions due to the terrible camera work. I hope we at least get to see them one more time with better angles so we can actually see what was going on.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
It seems that there was shooting from a different angle https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu1iHpaIxX5/
The way she flipped from her back to belly is so gorgeous :love:

Yes, this whole EX from Anna came as a surprise to me.

The Japanese entry in the kimono made me think Anna has some traditional serene theme in mind, but then she went all wild and wicked. Good for her, and like Aleksandra later, Anna herself enjoyed the surprise she pulled on us very much.

For both of these Awesome Khrustalniy Aces, these EX mark the end of their junior international careers.
Next season Anna is a senior, and faces whole new challenges and co-competitors. May the Force be with her :)

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker

Thanks, Anna has this exquisite beauty of model quality, just pure and natural. She doesn't need make overs in Photoshop :)

No disrespect to the other featured girls, but Anna is of a whole different level of accomplishments already.

She remains modest and honest, finishing her feature with:
"I try only to think about the present day, giving myself to the maximum right now: working on my skating, trying to learn, spending time with my family. We'll see where it takes me, but like any other sportsperson, I dream about competing in the Olympic Games."

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
I watched the gala performances once again.

1. Daniil is the guardian angel of Anna, he is trying very hard for her.
2. I can't get enough of this trick https://coub.com/view/1q4h3k

Yes, Gleikhengauz' role in the dynamics of #TeamTutberidze is different, no hard task master, but the artist channeling the girls' performing talents.

LOL, that's some cool street dance move by Anna, only possible on ice obviously.
Makes you wonder Anna and co. often dance to contemporary styles like street and hiphop in their dance classes.
Why shouldn't they, figure skating isn't only and all about classical ballet dance elements, it is refreshing to see more contemporary dance making its entry, and no better advocates than these young skaters.
Wonder if and when we'll see these kind of moves in competition programs. ISU is probably more conservative in allowing contemporary dance and light acrobatics on the ice.

Giltedge

Final Flight
This article in today's business online is an interview with Olga Ryabenko, talking about Anna's and Sasha's new costumes for their new gala exhibition programmes.

She talks about having only a couple of weeks to create them, finishing them the day they left for Zagreb, and about the inspiration behind them. Sasha's black-and-white costume, inspired by the music choice, was more Olga's idea, while Anna's geisha-to-samurai costume idea came from Eteri/Anna.

http://sport.business-gazeta.ru/article/236068

I thought Anna's black costume both very dashing and very elegant, indeed.

Olga (as always) deserves a medal.

:thank:

esteticlove

Final Flight
I think that it's fair to pay Alexei Zheleznyakov some credit for this performance. The first part is basically the routine he does with the group. I doubt that Daniil is the choreographer of the off-ice dances.

Azikin

Medalist
Hmmm... took me a while to get used to that program... and that competition dress... but now I like it, it's quite original... ;):luv17:

Giltedge

Final Flight
I MUCH prefer the black dress in the Japan exhibition than the one she competed in.

I thought she looked very dashing in black, a very different image to last season, but when I saw her competition dress I really liked that too, nicely capturing turn of the century Paris. I was a bit concerned about the ruff and bustly bits impeding Anna at first.