Anna Shcherbakova | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

russianfan

Match Penalty
OK, I expressed myself bit unlucky, and now you riding it like ...

However, what I ment is, that it is pointless to send 12-13 year olds to internationall tournaments, when their future is uncertain AND others have in the same time more profit of partitipating in them. Like few weeks ago changing Gulya and Konsta for the Eteri-girl ...

That was the point. Hope I am clear now.

But they are age eligible, so what's the problem? And they also had much better chances to get into the final after their first event. That's what actually matters, and not "being an Eteri student". You're basically proposing to send a girl with 2nd or 3rd place in their first event instead of girls with wins, seriously? Doesn't make any sense. I'm sure, situation would be the same if that would be non-Eteri students on 1st place.

P.S. something is wrong with the forum again? it says this is my first post, so its going to be moderated lol

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Happy to see updates. Would love there to be a new video clip from practice sometime soon.

On the other hand, I hate that low quality Instragram is the way to go these days. You can barely see anything in that photo because it's like 10 times lower quality than it should.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
On the photo it looks like her legs got much longer. :)

Nope, her legs are the same length as half a year ago. :)

Happy to see updates. Would love there to be a new video clip from practice sometime soon.

On the other hand, I hate that low quality Instragram is the way to go these days. You can barely see anything in that photo because it's like 10 times lower quality than it should.

Is that better? :) 70% traffic on youtube belongs to mobile devices. I'm sure it also touches facebook/instagram. So this website is fited for smartphones, not PC/laptops. To get a link like this you can use ctrl+u command in your browser, then ctrl+f with the keyword scontent - and that's it. But there are also should be some extensions for browsers, like InstagramPhotoLink for Opera browser.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Nope, her legs are the same length as half a year ago. :)

Is that better? :) 70% traffic on youtube belongs to mobile devices. I'm sure it also touches facebook/instagram. So this website is fited for smartphones, not PC/laptops. To get a link like this you can use ctrl+u command in your browser, then ctrl+f with the keyword scontent - and that's it. But there are also should be some extensions for browsers, like InstagramPhotoLink for Opera browser.

Yes thank you, that's better! Hmmm, I'll have to check that out. It'd certainly help being able to see decently sized photos on IG as well.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Anya looks to be doing so much better! I have hopes for her for this season but at the same time don't want her to push herself too fast... *dilemmas*

yuna

On the Ice
So sad Anna is injured for this season. I remember watching her skate last year and was in love with how she interprets her music (not to mention how crazy talented she is!). I hope she doesnt push her self too much to get back to it for this season. As much as I would love to see her skate again, better to recover for the long run!

Yasmina1996

Rinkside
She is so slim! Somebody told she grew during injure. But on this picture Anna looks like little girl.

j00mla

Made in USSR
Final Flight
Daniil wrote today that Anna is getting better and even performs some triple jumps !!! :hap93:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Yay!!!! I'm so excited!
And so glad that Daniil posts updates on things for us fans!