Anna Shcherbakova | Page 113 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
She is so special. Like a fairy, like a butterfly dancing on the ice. She could just as easily be a ballerina.

Yes, junior Anna had that special, airy, quality. For her too, competing in the seniors, will be a whole new experience. How will she cope?

Scott512

Record Breaker
Yes, junior Anna had that special, airy, quality. For her too, competing in the seniors, will be a whole new experience. How will she cope?

Anna will cope very well because she has a good head on her shoulders and the best coach in the business for women. It also helps that Anna is a jumping bean of sorts with the really tough moves like quads and she's also very balletic at artistic and lovely as well.

karina17

Final Flight
Anna wins the name game. I just died laughing imagining a girl saying "My cat's name is Muffy, it's short for The Mafia."

Anastassia

Rinkside
After seeing small part of Anna’s program and listening The Girl with the Plum I feel it’s gonna be an epic program. The music is so haunting yet dreamy, I’m sure Anna will deliver ❤️

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
After seeing small part of Anna’s program and listening The Girl with the Plum I feel it’s gonna be an epic program. The music is so haunting yet dreamy, I’m sure Anna will deliver ❤️

Is this for her SP or LP? I read somewhere, likely on here, that she's keeping her Rondo LP. I really hope she doesn't stay with Rondo. She did as much as she possibly could with it, but it just wasn't a GREAT program. She could make anything look good, she's that talented. Please ditch Rondo. She has every ability to have an epic debut with amazing programs. Her SP last year was beautiful, and Rondo was good for what it was at the time, which was to get her international renown. She's ready for amazing programs now.

Happy Skates

Final Flight
Is this for her SP or LP? I read somewhere, likely on here, that she's keeping her Rondo LP. I really hope she doesn't stay with Rondo. She did as much as she possibly could with it, but it just wasn't a GREAT program. She could make anything look good, she's that talented. Please ditch Rondo. She has every ability to have an epic debut with amazing programs. Her SP last year was beautiful, and Rondo was good for what it was at the time, which was to get her international renown. She's ready for amazing programs now.

For her sp. They haven't announced a new fp or that they're keeping the old one, so everything is just speculation. I was speculating that maybe each of the 3A are keeping a program since they've each only announced one (well now Kostornaya has basically confirmed she's keeping the short). For Anna that would be the fp. But I agree with you and I really hope this is not the case. I (selfishly) want new programs for all three. Especially for Anna since it would be the fp. She deserves a beautiful new free to senior debut with.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Anna is making her senior debut this season but she doesn't have the hype of Sasha so there should be less pressure on her which should help her. Anna combines beautiful artist Ray with great jumping skills like no one else in ladies figure skating at this point. She's such a delicate skater too. But so much tougher and more fierce than she looks. You have to be in her sport because it's so tough.

GINO

On the Ice
Anna is making her senior debut this season but she doesn't have the hype of Sasha
I'm sorry, but where do you see "hype of Sasha"? On the contrary, despite the huge difference in achievements they get exactly the same attention from the media and fans. Everyone says that in senior level go super Trio, 3A, TSK and so on...

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
There is little hype about any of Anna, Aleksandra or Alyona.

Everybody in FS knows these girls are ‘the real deal’ and each of them has the results to prove they are made from The Right Stuff.

With all three I think Khrustalniy will sort of transition them gently into the seniors, even by keeping part of their ‘youth’ programming instead a of going all mature and adult in routine content and expressions.

Anna is still only 15 and IMO does best in portraying herself in figure skating as a 15 y.o. young adolescent.

Best of luck to her in the Year of Wonders :)

Scott512

Record Breaker
Although it really is up in the air I would not be surprised if Anna has the best results of 3A this upcoming season all senior debut seasons for all three of 3A. Annas combination of beautiful skating and quad jumps with her athleticism is a wonderful combination. Some skaters have wonderful artistry and beautiful skating skills and others have great athleticism with quads or triple axels. Anna is the rare breed that has both and having both at such a young age is very unique.

Let's see what she can do her debut senior season. To many people the sky is the limit.

Also do her two sisters skate as well?

karina17

Final Flight
There is even another Anna Shcherbakova, from Moscow no less:
https://sportvokrug.ru/sports/fs/person/1670/results/
Born in 2006.

I vaguely remember yet another Anna Shcherbakova from pairs or ice dance, no that must have been Dmitriy Shcherbakov who participated in Ice Age, Kids this year.

Another one?! :laugh:

Anna has so many namesakes! I remember that travelling Christmas ballerina from the ballet documentaries, and the other young figure skater with pigtails who used to show up on youtube under the same name. (It could be the same girl you mentioned, but I'm not sure because I thought the previous girl was a little older).