Anna Shcherbakova | Page 114 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

karina17

Final Flight
Although it really is up in the air I would not be surprised if Anna has the best results of 3A this upcoming season all senior debut seasons for all three of 3A. Annas combination of beautiful skating and quad jumps with her athleticism is a wonderful combination. Some skaters have wonderful artistry and beautiful skating skills and others have great athleticism with quads or triple axels. Anna is the rare breed that has both and having both at such a young age is very unique.

Let's see what she can do her debut senior season. To many people the sky is the limit.

Also do her two sisters skate as well?

I would agree, but I'm afraid of jinxing her because I swear Anna likes to deliver when everyone sets their expectations low :laugh:

SkateSkates

Medalist
I’m really getting anxious about Anna’s LP music for the season - I wish they would just tell us! But I fear we won’t hear until the test skates, maybe right before when 1tv releases the feature on her. (I’m just assuming the video will be released right before test skates)

SkateSkates

Medalist
Even though it’s a stacked field the timing is good for Anya’s GP events. She can get feedback from the test skates and international judges and then make any tweaks in time for Skate America.

karina17

Final Flight
Seems like Anna really has a new free program. And an interesting one at that!

(Translation of the 1tv interview from Alina Zagitova Media for Fans on Youtube)

Irina: Are new dresses already being sewn for the new season?
Pavel: When Irina asked about the dress, Anna grinned so skeptically. Your dress is complicated, as far as I can understand?
(the girls laugh)
Anna: Well, how complicated. Well, yes, right now I'm doing a dress for the free program. It should be very interesting. Very, yes, we are working a lot on it. In training, I skate a lot in it to get used to it.

So I suppose Anna has said goodbye to Rondo Capriccioso. :)

I wonder what her new program could be to merit such a unique costume!

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
I wonder what her new program could be to merit such a unique costume!

I am so excited for this, from the moment I watched the interview I keep wondering what the mistery program is, and what kind of dress can be needed. :biggrin:

Happy Skates

Final Flight
I am so excited for this, from the moment I watched the interview I keep wondering what the mistery program is, and what kind of dress can be needed. :biggrin:

One week 'til we find out the program!!!!!! And not too much longer until Lombardia where we will see the dress :biggrin:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Anna's promo feature is up on Perviy Kanal's website here: https://www.1tv.ru/-/pdypl

"Russian Champion in figure skating Anna Shcherbakova talks about the turning point in her career and explains what should be the proper attitude to quadruple jumps in women's figure skating"

No doubt the YouTube version will follow soon.

"... If you want to win, you need to work and learn new things, ... , and it like to do this ..."

Grown and lanky she looks now :)

karina17

Final Flight
Anna's promo feature is up on Perviy Kanal's website here: https://www.1tv.ru/-/pdypl

"Russian Champion in figure skating Anna Shcherbakova talks about the turning point in her career and explains what should be the proper attitude to quadruple jumps in women's figure skating"

No doubt the YouTube version will follow soon.

"If you want to win, you need to work and learn new things, ... , and it like to do this ..."

Grown and lanky she looks now :)

Youtube link: https://youtu.be/RAjD-KzBNpY

Her free program looks quite crazy! I'm excited. It looks like it'll be something different to contrast the Perfume short program.

elysium

On the Ice
The Perfume music was not easy to interpret, but I think Anna managed to pull it off and did a great job today.