Anna Shcherbakova | Page 138 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

Fool

On the Ice
Country
South-Korea
Thank you for sharing the video!

Anna is always so sweet and so articulate. She seems very level-headed, and really, so humble for someone who has achieved so much. I had no idea her cat was called Mafia, though!

The way she articulates herself blows me away everytime. She is 100% humble and so well-reflected, aware of her words, surroundings, strengths and weaknesses. The way she talked about SNS and how there are people out to destroy you but also valid criticism is :clap: (as in, I would completely understand it if someone was subjected to fame and online hatred to simply dismiss everything negative as "hate" but Anna doesn't know how to not be nuanced.) And she is still so young, what a bright future this one has! :eek::

Orlov

Medalist

Snorlax

Rinkside
Country
United-Kingdom
Olympic channel posted a video about Anna:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjcBKLSEEC4

You see her with mafia, there's an interview and more :luv17:

I wish there would be more content like this. I don't know any Russian at all and it's so hard to get the gist of their personalities, attitudes etc. when everything is either just Russian or merely subtitled in broken English.
I would learn Russian if I had the time, really, but I already study other stuff and it's blowing my head. I'm so grateful for anyone who provides good English subtitles.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker

Arbitrary

Medalist
https://www.sport-express.ru/figure...a-posle-travmy-ele-stoyala-na-konkah-1641738/

- I'm with the Crystal Dome from the age 12. When I was 13 I broke my leg during summer season, right before my presumed debut at JGP, and those three months were the longest in my life.
When I first returned to the ice I thought everything is behind me. But it was like a totally new. The first month I could only glide but coaches helped me a lot. Step by step they rebuilt all my jumps...