Anna Shcherbakova | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

dada16

On the Ice
She is a monster! :shocked:

Congratulations for advancing to the Junior Nationals and Russian Cup Final! :clap:

I am so impressed by her, she is something very special. How is it truly possible to be as good technically as well as artistically at her age. I can't wait to see her in russian junior nationals and in a couple of years on the international scene.

yuna

On the Ice
My favourite junior. She's just magical :love: I cant decide whether I like her SP or LP more. They're both amazing and different! She's going to be a huge star in the next years :agree: Is she eligible for next year's junior grand prix?

Yasmina1996

Rinkside
O, it's so pity. I hope she will be fine. I would like to see her on the Junior Grand-Prix next season.

Last edited:

The Finn

Record Breaker
O, it's so pity. I hope she will be fine. I would like to see her on the Junior Grand-Prix next season.

I am sure that you will. Even if she can't skate at the Junior Nationals she can still make it to the Russian JGP team if she does well at the Youth Nationals Elder Age. And as we have seen in the case of Nastia Gubanova one can make it to the JGP team if one is excellent at the test skate event which is held before JGP season starts. So, I am sure Anna will make her JGP debut next season.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Haven't seen anything official but people are saying that she will skate at the Russian Cup Final next week.