Anna Shcherbakova | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

venx

Match Penalty
Third place would be nice anyway - it'd give her spot on national team for next season.
Go Anya! :cheer2:

The Finn

Record Breaker
Anna did great today, she scored about 127 points in her FS and her TES was 70.71 points. She was the best in FS but 2nd overall. Great job Anna!

Tarakanova won, Trusova was 3rd. No videos yet.

venx

Match Penalty
Congratulations to Anna for her silver medal! :clap: :dance:
She got on national team for next season, chances for JGP grew significatly as well. :yes:

The Finn

Record Breaker
I will post this interview of Alina here also because this part is at least partially about Anna.

- You have great jumps, what else do you want to add in terms of technology or is this, perhaps, already a certain limit?

- In figure skating there are no limits. And it's good that it is developing, a new generation of figure skaters appears, which are all better and more technical. I try to keep up with the little ones, those who are engaged in our group. I look at them. And if they do something better than me, then I try to do even better. We have such a game in training.
http://www.fsrussia.ru/intervyu/289...nimala-chto-u-menya-net-prava-na-oshibku.html

j00mla

Made in USSR
Final Flight
Alina spoke in very general words and didn't specify either the elements or the names of the younger figure skaters. But I don't remember any jump elements that Anna performs and Alina can't.

The Finn

Record Breaker
You think Anna can do some jumping stuff Alina can't?
I wish! :)

She didn't talk about just jumping and even if she would have, Alina has never done 3+3+3 at the second half of a FS program or a show program, which is something that Anna has done. And top of that I already mentioned at Alina's thread that she talked about Anna and Sasha and Sasha can do 3lz+3T Daria style which is something Alina has never done in a program.

Just out of curiosity, who did you thought she was talking about? Of course she was talking about Anna and Sasha.

Last edited:

venx

Match Penalty
Just out of curiosity, who did you thought she was talking about? Of course she was talking about Anna and Sasha.
I don't know, I'm still wondering who's that mysterious quad girl Eteri mentioned... :think:

ps. Polina Shuboderova has beautiful 2A and nice rippons. :love:

The Finn

Record Breaker
I don't know, I'm still wondering who's that mysterious quad girl Eteri mentioned... :think:

I think she was talking about Anna even though I have never seen a confirmation for this. Could have been Sasha too.

It would be so much fun if Anna would have a quad and Sasha would have a 3A next season.

venx

Match Penalty
I think she was talking about Anna even though I have never seen a confirmation for this. Could have been Sasha too.

It would be so much fun if Anna would have a quad and Sasha would have a 3A next season.
As I see it, Anna doesn't have great height in her jumps, but she is basically skin and bones at this moment in time. One can only hope, when she gain some muscle mass in her legs, her vertical leap will increase significantly. Still, jumping abilities depend much on genetics, so who knows...

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Oh, just noticed, congratulation with your 500th post, atsumiri! :)
I didn't even notice haha
thanks!:luv17:

(And, the funny thing is, my 500th post happened here. I definitely should keep eyes on both of this girls):cool14:

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Also, today is Anna's birthday! She is 13 yo now. :) Wish to this cutie be healthy, strong and always progress!

Undino

Rinkside
Wow! Happy Birthday! I wish this girl to keep her graceful and strong jumps for long time! Hope to see her Olympic 2022!

Anna Shcherbakova - A Future Champion
Ice Vakuum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXZ0N1-M79o

The Planet - Anna Shcherbakova
Stas Shcherbakov
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhjL9fdJUOo

Haha, I was going to share this video too because I was the one who edited the video "Anna Shcherbakova - A Future Champion" :) I did it because it was her birthday (and because I love her but I think we all do!:luv17:) and I think in the upcoming season a lot of people will know her name!:love::hap10:

Anyway, thank you for sharing these videos Yasmina!:thank:
Her father does amazing videos, these effects, that he put in, are so cool!<3