Anna Shcherbakova | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

atsumiri

Record Breaker
last time she broke her arm in a swimming pool.....
actually, It doesn't matter where and how.... bad things can happen anytime anywhere with anyone .... :(
the main thing is full recovery.

tars

Record Breaker
I doubt she'll make it to the JGP this year, but with her huge talent it's not that important I guess.
She may successfully come back any time with her cuteness, artistry, potential quads and win everything. She's THAT good! :yes:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Aah, I'd hope it's not too serious but I guess that's pretty unrealistic. What a shame, I was really looking forward to seeing her perform in the JGP. Well, let's just hope that she'll come back even stronger and have a wonderful second half of the season, hopefully making worlds~

Myslitel

On the Ice
Gleykhengauz to RSport: "Anna's recovery is more or less fine, yesterday she got the cast removed. In a fortnight she should already start training on the ice, will slowly recover", - said Gleykhengauz on the phone. – "Most importantly, so that she had all healed, it is more important than any competition. If she will start training on the ice at the beginning of September, then she is unlikely to be ready to compete before October-November." ... "Of course, it may happen that she be able to participate at the last Grand Prix, but most likely she will perform during the Cup of Russia and will prepare for the Junior championship of the country".

Source - RSPORT http://goo.gl/B619aa
Sad to hear, but it also means that we still have small chance to see our little angel on GP this year. :party2:

tars

Record Breaker
I wish she rather heal her leg properly and attack Russian Junior Championship next year (22.01.2018).
If she has a stellar performance there, she may even have a chance for Worlds. :)

Anyway, it's too early to contemplate such things, nobody knows how her legs is going to react.
Good luck, dear fairy! :cheer2::hap10:

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Still feel very sorry for Anya. :sad4: I was so hoping to hear what Ted will say about her. :sad21:

live undertone

Rinkside
I've seen some 'insider's posts' in russian where it was said that Anna started trainings, but she tries to return the quad with her previous coach Bulycheva.