Rika Kihira | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Rika Kihira

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
shame about the 3A but she didnt let it bother her at all, here is her 3A from warmup, what a beauty, just perfect :love::love::love: also great to see she didnt look down at all and was smiling
Is it just me? That link takes me to the wrong time in the video? (by about 2 hours!)

This one works for me...

Whatever - it was a great 3A...!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Is it just me? That link takes me to the wrong time in the video? (by about 2 hours!)

This one works for me...

Whatever - it was a great 3A...!

its weird, it worked last night when i tried, maybe ISU channel adjusted the video :biggrin:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
Today was first day of practice at Egna, Rika did her LP RT , it seems it was pretty rough but it is okay as she was probably tired and still needs time to get used to new ice.
rt: 3A fall, 2A3T, 2F // 2Lz hand down, 2Lo, 3Lz2T2Lo, 3S.

Rika Kihira stats on 3A: 4 popped, 2 falls, 6 clean, 1 step out. She nailed 4 consecutive amazing 3A in a row. Impressive source
As a bonus a video of her amazing 3A today
:luv17:

I hope she can slay this competition and make JGPF in Japan. :yay:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
soooo excited to see her execute 3A cleanly and possibly as combo, really want to see her at JGPF (but want to see Nana there too :() :hap85: good luck Rika!! :cheer:

lanark

On the Ice
Two things I dream to see in JGPF: Rika landing her 3A in a combination and Trusova landing her 4S. Now that would be an epic junior ladies Final!

Go, Rika! :cheer2:

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
Rika Kihira is the new Japan National Junior Champion, coming back from a sixth place short program with a 3A-3T-2T combo, followed by another triple axel, to win.

If she does that in Nationals, she will be officially anointed Japan's Next Big Thing.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
congratulations Rika!!!! she is just incredible :love::luv17: her scoring potential is insane if she lands everything :eeking: also, she was so cute and funny at K&C :laugh:
here is the video of her LP (and her own commentary for it :biggrin:), what does she say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUyxMcmf68Q

Purv

Match Penalty
rika kihira is the new japan national junior champion, coming back from a sixth place short program with a 3a-3t-2t combo, followed by another triple axel, to win.

If she does that in nationals, she will be officially anointed japan's next big thing.

3t ur???:(

Ender

Match Penalty
If she didn’t pop the 3lo into 2lo, and jump 3lz2lo, her BV will be a bit higher right? But still lower than Zagitova? I can’t believe with two 3A and 8 triples, her BV is still lower than a program without 3A. The system is ridiculous,

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
If she didn’t pop the 3lo into 2lo, and jump 3lz2lo, her BV will be a bit higher right? But still lower than Zagitova? I can’t believe with two 3A and 8 triples, her BV is still lower than a program without 3A. The system is ridiculous,

if we say her layout is
3A3T, 3A, 3F / 3Lz2T2Lo, 3Lo, 3Lz2T, 3S her BV is about 4 points higher than Alina