Rika Kihira | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Rika Kihira

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
Rika's programs for 2017/18 season:

SP: Kung Fu Piano
LP: La strada.

Here is a translation of her interview by Iron Klaus , She says she is going to put two 3As in her free this year, also practicing quad sal and quad toe but she is not going to put them in program yet.
https://twitter.com/Iron_Klaus/status/881483624754839553

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
really excited for her for the next season, national championships didnt go as planned but i believe in her potential, she could be unstoppable if she can execute her planned layout, and she looks great in the recent photos :luv17:

liv

Record Breaker
Nicely done. It makes me soooo happy to see a female do a 3A, and quite smoothly done I might add. Keep going, young lady!!

Ender

Match Penalty
Hopefully her 3A will be consistent. It would be great to see a lady lands 3A3T!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
she is so awesome! programs doesnt stand out yet but she does, and there are some lovely moments, i love her steps into 2A at her SP, perfect timing with the music:luv17: and what amazes me apart from her 3A is that her edges for 3F and 3Lz, its very rare to see a lady with definite inside and definite outside edge!! she looks so ready for the season , i hope she can keep this form :yahoo::hap57:

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
What an amazing skater Rika is. After bad short program she didn't give up and showed her best in the free skate, even after fall on 3A. Congratulations! Also her smile is very charming. :love: