2016 US Intl FS Classic Short Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 US Intl FS Classic Short Dance

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Pleasantly suprised by Muramoto/Reed scores. The got the highest TES! I hope there will be videos of their SD :)

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I'm enjoying the hip hop SDs more than the Blues. I must be ill.

We've seen so many swing programs in ALL the disciplines that it's hard to get excited for them. At least the hip hop dances show a little originality. Even the bad ones

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I'm hoping for another great season for Chris and Kana. Or should I say Kana and Chris? She really stands out.

Last edited:

bramweld

Record Breaker
OK I found Madison and Zach's SD... I actually like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU0iwAB40SA

HD: I like the blues part and the ending. The hip hop part is a bit untidy just now, but I hope more sharpness comes with the remainder of the season. But its early in the season and I realize that everyone's got a bit of work to do.

PI: I am surprised that Alex and Mitch are so low. I know Mitch made an error on the twizzles, but with all their time off I thought they would be crisper. TBH, of all their coaches, I feel they were best in their early days with Mitch's dad. I so wish they'd just skate with a bit more confidence :shrug: mitch just seems so much more tentative than Alex.

SD: Like their dance. But I hope Adria can loosen up some more it dampens the overall feel of the dance. I really like Olivia. Girl can dance :)

MG: Maybe I need to go watch them again, but somehow I preferred the dance at Lake Placid. Had more pop maybe?

MR: Lovely dance, Kana is the obvious star in this pairing. I hope Chris gets into it more as the season progresses.

Hoping everyone does great in the FD!!