Artem Kovalev | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Artem Kovalev

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well he skated today. Not so great (7th place) but he will move up tomorrow for sure. And apparently there were transmission issues. Hopefully the fed uploads it. For now, we can stare at the protocol https://fsrussia.ru/results/1920/5etap/oMC_K_Scores.pdf

ETA: looks like I will have to record the boys tomorrow. I didn't even realize the Fed wasn't uploading anything from this cup event :dev2: so I only recored senior boys.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Congratulations on the silver Artem! :clap:

I like his skating so it's good to see him doing do well.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
FYI: Fskate is no longer. I have included an archive link in the OP, last updated for Moscow Open, just in case you do use it to look up info about Artem. Not sure how long the archive link will work, so if you need anything from that database, get it now.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Next competition I have for Artem is the Moscow Cup (Jan 18-19) https://sportvokrug.ru/competitions/6083/participants/
Followed by Junior Nationals (Feb 4-8). Then he will likely go to the Cup Final (Feb 18-23) as it's everyone's last chance for funding.

Not sure if the Moscow Cup will be streamed, Studio 38 doesn't have it on their calendar but I will keep a lookout for information.

LRK

Record Breaker
What a pity. Well, it looked as if he didn't have full control over his limbs. And performance-wise this wasn't his best either - he looked far too concentrated on trying to get through it.

Oh, well - what can't be cured must be endured.

Come back strong, Artem.:)

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What a pity. Well, it looked as if he didn't have full control over his limbs. And performance-wise this wasn't his best either - he looked far too concentrated on trying to get through it.

Oh, well - what can't be cured must be endured.

Come back strong, Artem.:)

I just thought he was nervous. But I was trying to run out the house and only caught half of his skate. I knew with the first fall, it was over for a spot to JW because his lead on Mozy was only 9 pts but then he kept making errors :( Learning experience for sure.

He still has a good chance at a JGP next season. Let's see how the cup final goes in 2 weeks. It seems right now he is on the reserve list at best for funding.