Artem Kovalev | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Artem Kovalev

LRK

Record Breaker
Looking forward to seeing him compete - there are usually videos, aren't there?

Good luck, Artem!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looking forward to seeing him compete - there are usually videos, aren't there?

Good luck, Artem!

There is definitely a live stream. Should go live on this YT account. However, they stop posting individual videos and most of the time, their live stream is blocked for copyright once it's over. I will try to record the broadcast and post any videos of Artem if no one else does.

LRK

Record Breaker
There is definitely a live stream. Should go live on this YT account. However, they stop posting individual videos and most of the time, their live stream is blocked for copyright once it's over. I will try to record the broadcast and post any videos of Artem if no one else does.

Thank you - that would be lovely!

:thank:

s_parks

Record Breaker
Nice to see him get a good result. It's a tough time for a male skater with growth spurts and getting harder jumps, lovely to see progress. Hope he has a great season.

LRK

Record Breaker
He performed that absolutely beautifully - I just love his movements.

Looking forward to the free.:)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I was able to watch Artem on the livestream before heading to bed. He was fantastic! I was even more pleased when I found out he's in first! :cheer:

Good luck today, Artem!

Artemisa

Final Flight
Moscow Open FP https://youtu.be/LsSKIvemTZE

Also, the OP has been redesigned! Thanks to lavenderblossom for helping with the tables!

ETA: better quality video of SP https://youtu.be/b34B2HJIK_o
It was shot by another videographer so you have a different camera angle.

Thank you for the video. I think he's program were very good even with falls... He has a good 3A ...His jumps have the right techinc and in the air they don't scare me ... ... just given time to stop growing ... and please RF give to him a JGP

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looks like Artem is schedule to compete at Cup II to qualify for Junior Nationals (Oct 9th-13th). Then to Minsk for Ice Star (Oct 18th-20th). Whether Minsk has a live stream remains to be seen as they haven't in the past :slink:

LRK

Record Breaker
I know. The only thing to hope for is private videos, really - if someone decides to film and upload Artem's performances.

eppen

Medalist
Country
Spain
Thanks for the info - Ice Star is a Challenger competition and I think there is at least a rumour going on that ISU has requested each one has a free livestream, so I hope also from Minsk. Hope he does well in the next competitions!

He has such long legs - a rare thing for skaters and surely the hardest part for him is learning to control them properly! :biggrin:

e

Artemisa

Final Flight
Thank you ... I really like this program... I think his jumps are getting better and more control

LRK

Record Breaker

Thank you!:)

I do really love this program - and by the sound of it the audience appreciated it too.:) It's very "strong" music, but it does not overwhelm him at all; his performance seems to become better each time he skates it.

I saw that he has now got the SP minimum for Worlds - whereas before he only had the minimum tech score for Euros free skate. Not that I expect that he'll be sent to either Euros or Worlds, but it goes to show, I feel, that he is progressing in the right direction.

Good luck in the free, Artem! Hoping for a clean skate.:)

eppen

Medalist
Country
Spain
He really did not have a big chance of winning over Grassl, but a silver medal in a senior CS is very good! Hope he gets those long legs under control soon - they seem to be misbehaving in jumps and spins...

E