Ashley Cain-Gribble & Timothy LeDuc | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ashley Cain-Gribble & Timothy LeDuc

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Ashley Cain & Timothy LeDuc

Ashley and Timothy are so genuine in how much they like and respect each other. I am looking forward to their programs this year.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

That is a totally Rockin' interview. I love how Ashley and Tim sort of complete each other's thoughts. You can just FEEL their harmony.

And my very part of the article is when Tim talked about how, when it came time to pick music for this year's programs, he kept having an image of Ashley during a few improvised seconds in their Great Gatsby FS at Nationals. They were 3 or 4 seconds ahead of the music, and she came up with this totally sassy mini-skit. Tim played right along with it.

an image of Ashley in the Nationals long program [kept coming]. When we had that change of music. And she points at me, and does this pose, and it was just this moment of pure star quality. Amazing charisma and sass.

I'm going to miss their SBS spins. They do them so well, with such awareness of keeping their rhythms together. Sigh.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just wanted to bring this up to say I am totally impressed by Ashley and Tim this season.

That SP is a keeper, and I love how *both* Ashley and Tim bring the sass. They are a very well matched pair.

Congrats on a successful “Senior B season” :clap:

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know that there Fall Seniors weren't big, stacked fields.

But I am so proud that they went out there and won them. This should give them a great deal of confidence.

Nothing builds confidence like winning.

I have really high hopes for this season,

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They skated like champs in SLC and I loved both of their programs. They did really well considering the altitude. Their unison was excellent. Haven't had time to see this weekend's competition, but congratulations to them.

luckyguy

Match Penalty
Next competitions:

SCHEDULE

Skate America
October 19-21, 2018
Everett, Washington

Rostelecom Cup
November 16-18, 2018
Moscow, Russia

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
What was really interesting to me was watching Ashley and Timothy's programs from their first season to now. The amount of improvement they've shown is really remarkable.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I've updated their OP. I hope you'll enjoy finding all their programs, videos and results in one place.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
In case any of you were curious about the CBC commentary (the television version, not the livestream) for their Skate America LP, go to the 7:52 mark of this video (the password is pairs): https://vimeo.com/292062796 Their SP wasn't broadcast on Canadian television.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In case any of you were curious about the CBC commentary (the television version, not the livestream) for their Skate America LP, go to the 7:52 mark of this video (the password is pairs): https://vimeo.com/292062796 Their SP wasn't broadcast on Canadian television.

Thank you, I loved hearing how complimentary Carol and Kurt were about their lines and extension. They really are skating as equals.:hap10:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Really excited to see them doing so well already this year! I think they are showing a lot of growth and potential, it's really great to see them shine!

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

I really enjoyed seeing this and hearing Kurt and Carol's compliments, which were Right On!!:luv17::love::luv17::thank:

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Now that the pairs SP is over, and in the Fan Fest.

So sad for Ashley and Tim and that throw:sad21: I love that SP so much.:clap:

Onward and upward for the LP!