Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
14 - 18 Sep 2016
Salt Lake City United States

Pairs Short. Program
Thursday, 15 September 2016, 16:55. UTC -6

In other time zones:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...=248&p4=33&p5=240&p6=195&p7=256&p8=236&p9=166

START ORDER & RESULTS HERE: http://www.usfigureskating.org/leaderboard/results/2016/24347/CAT001SEG001.html

1Brittany JONES
Joshua REAGAN, CAN
2Paris STEPHENS
Matthew DODDS, AUS
3Alexandria SHAUGNESSY
James MORGAN, USA
4Sumire SUTO
Francis BOUDREAU-AUDET, JPN
5Jessica CALALANG
Zack SIDHU, USA

Entries

No.NameNation
1Paris STEPHENS / Matthew DODDS
SP "Black Velvet"
LP Evita soundtrack
AUS
2Brittany JONES / Joshua REAGAN
SP "Under the Bridge" by Red Hot Chili Peppers
LP Turandot, composed by Giacomo Puccini
CAN
3Sumire SUTO / Francis BOUDREAU AUDET
SP Spring Blossom (Sakura) by André Rieu
LP Umbrellas of Cherbourg soundtrack
JPN
4Jessica CALALANG / Zack SIDHU
SP "The Prayer" by Andrea Bocelli & Céline Dion; choreo by Vitaliy Novikov, Pasquale Camerlengo
LP Selections from Carmen by Georges Bizet; choreo by Vitaliy Novikov, Pasquale Camerlengo
USA
5Alexandria SHAUGHNESSY / James MORGAN
SP "The Prophet" by Gary Moore; choreo by Massimo Scali and Julie Marcotte
LP "Nella Fantasia" by Amici Forever; choreo by Massimo Scali and Julie Marcotte
USA

Last edited:

samson

Medalist
anyone else having trouble getting Icenetwork to work? Why I bothered with the subscription this year I don't know (FOMO is the answer/I forgot they were going to automatically re-up me :bang: )

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Good luck to Paris and Matthew, I'll be stuck at work :(

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
anyone else having trouble getting Icenetwork to work? Why I bothered with the subscription this year I don't know (FOMO is the answer/I forgot they were going to automatically re-up me :bang: )

It's working fine but there isn't anything to see right now... another few minutes and we should get it started.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is it just me or do Joshua and Brittany look much cleaner and stronger this year? I just wish Brittany's landings on ice were less... thunk.

- - - Updated - - -

The Ice Network stream is experiencing more technical difficulties than Samsung's battery production.

Hm, I'm not having any issues with mine...

Edit: new PB by 6 points, so I wasn't seeing things, and I spoke too soon about the quality.:dev2: No sooner had I posted that than the stream went haywire.

Last edited:

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker

Meagan Duhamel has been making some interesting comments about this issue. She even flat out responded to Icenetwork on twitter saying she is happy to pay full price if it actually works... now she is pointing out she does not know anyone it is working for.

Good for her for putting some attention on the matter!

So yeah, you are not alone... at all.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Icenetwork needs to take our subscription dollars and upgrade their streaming capabilities because this jerky, freezing crap just doesn't cut it.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not just you! That SP was very nicely done.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Well, now that Ice Network has reduced their stream quality to dial-up Real media levels, it sort of works!

Hoo boy, did I ever jinx it! As soon as I made that post the stream is back to stuttering like Ryan Lochte giving his alibi.

Last edited:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, now that Ice Network has reduced their stream quality to dial-up Real media levels, it sort of works!

I think we traded, because mine is blargh. And this song playing has weird lyrics.

Anyway, I'm trying not to feel sorry for myself if the stream is so bad I can't watch:drama:. But I was really looking forward to a pleasant evening watching skating and relaxing... I've been looking forward to SLC for weeks.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
While we are bashing IN, it bothers me that they don't offer this SR B as a free stream like other countries. But then they would just tick off the rest of the world with the crappy feed I guess. You would think we would be leading the world in our ability to produce an on-line skating event instead of bringing up the rear. The more things change the more they stay the same. What a week I am having...grrrr

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Meagan Duhamel has been making some interesting comments about this issue. She even flat out responded to Icenetwork on twitter saying she is happy to pay full price if it actually works... now she is pointing out she does not know anyone it is working for.

Good for her for putting some attention on the matter!

So yeah, you are not alone... at all.

Also ... Kirsten Moore-Towers bought an IN subscription today ... but has been unable to make the streaming work.

Last edited:

Serious Business

Record Breaker
The IN stream is of such deficient quality I can't tell if the back of James Morgan's top is meant to be see-through. I'm hoping it is 'cause it'd be wondrously tacky.