2016 US Intl FS Classic Mens SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 US Intl FS Classic Mens SP

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I swear Nam keeps growing like a few inches more since the last time we saw him. That was a solid effort, other than the quad fall.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
I swear Nam keeps growing like a few inches more since the last time we saw him. That was a solid effort, other than the quad fall.

IceNetwork burped through the quad fall for me. This likely indicates it's not a venue wi-fi problem, but a problem with IN's servers. #BlameIN #IceNotwork

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Ross was doing well until he totally spaced at the end and did a 2Z with no combo. Bummer

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Aw, he looks so upset, I want to give Russ a big hug. And then tell him to shape up and skate up to his potential.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Aw, he looks so upset, I want to give Russ a big hug. And then tell him to shape up and skate up to his potential.

Give him a big smack instead. He's been at this for way too long to make a mistake like that in the SP. That could take him completely out of contention with a filed this deep.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
That was better than last week, actually. Didn't get a look to see if the quad was rotated.

He is 3/3 on the 3A, incidentally in international comp.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
NAMMY!!! yay... i am happy.. he looks so much better than last year... i love this program for him... very playful... and the 4S fall, well, it was so close. GO NAMMY!!!