2016 US Intl FS Classic Mens SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 US Intl FS Classic Mens SP

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I would rather listen to Sam Smith and Ed Sheeran trying to hit high C together under a concrete bridge than Adam's "son of Piano" LP, and the tuneless crooner singing it. I'll pay for a GoFundMe for music lessons for that singer.

But that's what the mute button is for. ;)

Wait, which Let Me Think About It are y'all talking about? I thought it was this one

...please tell me it's not that one

Serious Business

Record Breaker
I just realized James Bond and Jason Brown have the same initials! And that quad is as out of reach for Brown as Moneypenny/happiness/sobriety is for Bond.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I just realized James Bond and Jason Brown have the same initials! And that quad is as out of reach for Brown as Moneypenny/happiness/sobriety is for Bond.

I always shipped Moneypenny for Bond.

The joke's funny, but I think Jason's making incremental progress though. We'll see what the protocals say!

thorag

On the Ice
Country
Iceland

It seemed twofooted at runthrough earlier....as was the 3A but it might have just been the camera angle. cant see video now...how did it look?

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wait, which Let Me Think About It are y'all talking about? I thought it was this one

...please tell me it's not that one

I was actually referring to the LP (I know, wrong thread, I'll wait until tomorrow) and some group named Bloodless or something whose lead singer can't sing.

The SP is not terrible; it's an OK cover of 70s/80s disco. Even if it's not a cover.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
yeah... from what I saw.. 4T < fall... but not sure what the judges did for JBond

Serious Business

Record Breaker
I always shipped Moneypenny for Bond.

The joke's funny, but I think Jason's making incremental progress though. We'll see what the protocals say!

The comparison is intentional! Because ::spoiler alert:: Bond does eventually get all three! :agree:

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Got home just in time for Nam, Ross, and Jason. I wasn't even going to turn on the livestream because I assumed I'd be too late, but I guess I was wrong. I actually forgot Nam was with David Glynn until I see him in the KnC. Confused me for a second. :laugh:

I have to agree that Jason seems like he's making (slow) progress on the quad. I doubt it'll every be very strong or consistent but I predict we'll see him land a fully rotated one by the end of next season. Which in Jason terms is right on schedule.

Ross wears New York State of Mind very well. I was so excited for him until that 2z at the end.

Sydney Rose

Final Flight
Interesting watching Nam tonight.

He looked quite joyous on the ice, which was wonderful to see.

Yet in the K&C he seemed to go out of his way to not look directly at his coach.:scratch2:

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Oh my god, I am in love with Jason Brown's footwork to "Writing's on the Wall"! <3 <3 <3 <3 It's so sweeping and dramatic yet paradoxically effortless and smooth!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
maybe because he should have landed is 4s? it seemed like a weird last moment mistake on a good jump
Interesting watching Nam tonight.

He looked quite joyous on the ice, which was wonderful to see.

Yet in the K&C he seemed to go out of his way to not look directly at his coach.:scratch2: