2016 US Intl FS Classic Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 US Intl FS Classic Ladies SP

tinlizzie

Final Flight
Gosh this choreography is fantastic!

Did anyone see enough of Mariah to know how she did? It even stuttered on her scores. My stream then unfroze about half way through Karen's skate. No wonder my husband thinks skating drives me to drink (and today that mission is accomplished)
She fell on the first jump but the program is wonderful. She got 60 I think.

samson

Medalist
Really enjoyed Mariah's sp! Has potential to be a real moment for her.

Oof Karen and those jumps. For me the whole packaging looked kind of overdone I don't think the choreography and the costume need to be so ornate - but the spins were great. Hopefully she'll find her jumps again but this was not such a hot outing for her.

Emily's centering on her spins is INSANE. She's having jump issues too right now, but those seemed more like early in the season nerves sorts of issues.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Oh why did they have Dabin do a mambo?! There is absolutely no pizzaz in this. I hope she'll improve it as the season goes on.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great job from Da Bin.

Edit: just saw your comment above, Mrs. P... er, well, I thought she looked great.:slink:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Oh why did they have Dabin do a mambo?! There is absolutely no pizzaz in this. I hope she'll improve it as the season goes on.

She had NO speed whatsoever. But, she's the first skater to land everything.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
She had NO speed whatsoever. But, she's the first skater to land everything.

And that's why I like her. She is, if nothing else, consistent. But there are so many other programs she could have done instead.

badknees

Medalist
I'd like to put a ban on sparkles, sequins and crystals for a season just to see what skaters can come up with!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Whoever came up with Satoko's packaging (i.e. hair/costume) for this SP did a great job. This is nice SP for her. Consistent on the jumps as always.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay... question y'all. I see a skater from Greece on the entry list. I thought Greece's federation was no longer recognized or something? Or am I completely off-base?

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, Satoko. This program seems to have brought her out of herself. Very beautiful. Pair that with her super consistency, Watch Out World. Are her jumps higher, or am I projecting?