2016 US Intl FS Classic Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 US Intl FS Classic Ladies SP

Meoima

Match Penalty
Wow, Satoko. This program seems to have brought her out of herself. Very beautiful. Pair that with her super consistency, Watch Out World. Are her jumps higher, or am I projecting?
You are projecting. Her jumps are the same, the combo was quite lean actually.

Good program for Satoko I agree.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
The stream is still crappy. I haven't seen one program all the way through 😡

It's sad because a huge part of my enjoyment of figure skating is watching it live with the other posters here, and because the stream is so impossible this place is pretty much dead :yawn:

And I have zero faith it'll get fixed by tomorrow

Reading you all I wonder why you pay when it's up on YT ten minutes later. This is NOT a criticism. Or one directed at the USFSA not the subcribers.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Reading you all I wonder why you pay when it's up on YT ten minutes later. This is NOT a criticism. Or one directed at the USFSA not the subcribers.

Oyyyyy ... the fallacy of this logic .... no words.

(I am not a subscriber, but still ... this logic is empty.)

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker

I like watching and commenting in real time with the FANTABULOUS POSTERS OF GS :ghug: :cheer:

If I can't get on the boards, I usually just watch the skaters I'm interested in later. Of course when I do that, I miss the thing of glory that is Seo Young's costume and music :shocked: :rock:

charmblade

Final Flight
This costume is....interesting. Is she wearing a garter?

Ok, that is NOT the music I was expecting from this costume. Consider me confused.

tinlizzie

Final Flight

Because I don't want to wait ten minutes to know how my favorite skaters did😎

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Now my feed is working like a charm...of course all the skaters that I really cared about have already skated. Once again, thanks IN!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Now my feed is working like a charm...of course all the skaters that I really cared about have already skated. Once again, thanks IN!

Mine works the best during K&C scenes, as well as skaters I have little interest in.

We are dying men in the desert. It's the beginning of the season after a 4 month figure skating drought and this is the first chance we get to see our favorites in competition.

Well, I can get this, thanks. Yet, if people satisfy themselves of poor quality, they won't work on making it better IMO.