2016 JGP Mordovia Ice Dance FD | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Mordovia Ice Dance FD

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
At least you're following it, right? Because I thought that it's only I and Doris are talking to each other here :biggrin:

No, I'm listening. You're both VERY educational.

I feel like Leslie Browne in The Turning Point, when she tells the beeyutchy choreographer she doesn't count beats and he is all incredulous. "I listen to the music," she tells the petulant one, "and I make it fit." That's kinda how I respond to IDs. Of course when the music is as bad as it was at this event, it's difficult to even have that kind of visceral reaction.

But yes, keep talking. You're both very interesting.

ETA: I really feel Mr L should issue a disclaimer before he takes the ice: "Any resemblance to Charlie White is totally intentional and I'm glad you noticed!" Just saying...

Last edited:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
No, I'm listening. You're both VERY educational.

I feel like Leslie Browne in The Turning Point, when she tells the beeyutchy choreographer she doesn't count beats and he is all incredulous. "I listen to the music," she tells the petulant one, "and I make it fit." That's kinda how I respond to IDs. Of course when the music is as bad as it was at this event, it's difficult to even have that kind of visceral reaction.

But yes, keep talking. You're both very interesting.

Well, it's still a sport :) But yeah, the music is....

ETA: I really feel Mr L should issue a disclaimer before he takes the ice: "Any resemblance to Charlie White is totally intentional and I'm glad you noticed!" Just saying...

It's actually Mr.D, since he's Pavel Drozd. :)

Axelsk8r

Rinkside
Totally agree, the American should have won! Canadian are good, the best team in Canada right now. They got lucky that the third Russian team made a lot of costly mistakes.