2016 US Intl FS Classic Pairs FP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 US Intl FS Classic Pairs FP

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Watching pairs teams is very scary when they don't look confident.

What on earth was that death spiral position?

charmblade

Final Flight
I think I read in a recent IN article that Alexandria got married this summer, so congrats to the happy couple! :hap10:

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Fingers crossed, it started working for me and I got to see a whole program. I feel better I sent a mean email to IN customer service.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What I want to know is why the stream has a perverse pleasure in skipping every single element right as it begins. :dev2:

On a serious note though, it's been doing that all day, and I'm really curious why.

charmblade

Final Flight
Messy skate from Jessica and Zack. Some good moments in there though. I didn't even hate that they skated to Carmen.

charmblade

Final Flight
Guys, I kind of hate to say this because I'm probably jinxing myself but....

*whispers* the IceNetwork stream worked perfectly for me for the pairs free. :scard7:

I share this with you not to brag but to further illustrate that the IN streaming problems make no sense whatsoever. They are completely inconsistent and weird. I was having trouble last night, so I totally feel the pain of those of you having issues. I can try to add some commentary for the rest of you as i'm able for the men.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

*whispers* the IceNetwork stream worked perfectly for me for the pairs free. :scard7:

I share this with you not to brag but to further illustrate that the IN streaming problems make no sense whatsoever. They are completely inconsistent and weird. I was having trouble last night, so I totally feel the pain of those of you having issues. I can try to add some commentary for the rest of you as i'm able for the men.

Please do add commentary. I'll be super ticked if the stream dies on Sean. But yes, usually my stream is better than most, but these last two days... just no.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker

IceNetwork always worked 'perfectly' for me up until last season. Ever since then, it's been unwatchable most of the time. Not sure what changed, but I doubt it's on my end, since I use several different PCs and internet connections that all have the same issues now. :sad21: Luckily, the only times I use IN are for this specific event, and maybe parts of Nationals.

brookes1968

Rinkside
So, I didn't really want to see Paris and Matthew, apparently...:rolleye:

*insert many colourful swearwords and Australianisms here*

Probably. Good thing - according to rumours they are telling people that the other team will win the spot at Olympics but can't go due to her citizenship so they will get to go - surely this can't be true