Alexey Erokhov | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Alexey Erokhov

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
He is getting better all the time. And nobody else has come close to that tech score in the men's JGP this season. Very happy for him.

The Finn

Record Breaker
He is getting better all the time. And nobody else has come close to that tech score in the men's JGP this season. Very happy for him.

Yep, his FS TES was above 85 points. With clean landings he can score above 90 FS TES points. There haven't been many juniors who have done that.

QueenOfTheRoad

Final Flight
Country
Germany
He is progressing nicely. If he stays healthy, he can play for the top of Russian team in the next Olympic cycle.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
So Eteri can put a new feather in her cap as the coach of the Junior Worlds Men's champion now (and undoubtedly she'll have the ladies champ too). It's entirely possible that the outcome would have been different if Krasnozhon wasn't injured, but he did what he needed to do win. Now I hope they'll spend some time on the PCS side before he transitions to seniors.

Congrats to Alexey!

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
To be honest, that wasn't what I would imagine under the words "free skate of the winner". He started well, but then suddenly as if something knocked him out of ballance. Maybe what happened with A. Krasnozhon had an impact on him. Fortunately, at the end it was better again. Still, congratz to the gold.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V9W7sJSqoA

The Finn

Record Breaker
It's entirely possible that the outcome would have been different if Krasnozhon wasn't injured, but he did what he needed to do win. Now I hope they'll spend some time on the PCS side before he transitions to seniors.

Congrats to Alexey!

I don't think so, Krasnozhon's first jump was clearly a downgraded jump and I doubt he would have had a clean rest of the program either.

Already a few years ago I saw that Erokhov can become a great and now he has won his first big event. Great job Erokhov.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
He was replaced at Ondrej Nepela by Samarin. :scowl: Not a great start to his first senior season. I hope he didn't injure himself badly...

atsumiri

Record Breaker
he said that it's a minor problem but they decided to be cautious.
I think it's why they assign him at Finlandia Trophy that will be later.