Aleksandra Boikova & Dmitrii Kozlovskii | Page 22 | Golden Skate

Aleksandra Boikova & Dmitrii Kozlovskii

Artemisa

Final Flight
Gonna join "the costumes club":biggrin:. The ones for the FS are so beautiful :luv17:, but the ones for the SP... I simply don't get it :slink:...

Lol... if you want to be a russian champion in pairs you have to have at least one questionable costume ... ask T/M:laugh2:

Not that I need more reason's to like this pair ... but sometimes Dima makes it impossible not to like them ( thanks to Lunalovesskating that post that twitter on Medvedeva fan) https://twitter.com/larisa16208017/status/1188496184219975681?s=20

Every person who stands out to defend another deserves our respect

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
I absolutely adored this pair at SC :luv17: I was excited to see them in person, and they did not disappoint! Hands down, the most enjoyable of the pair’s event for me.

Artemisa

Final Flight
In home ice ... I want to see how close they can get to S/H... and I'm hopping for a change of costumes in the FS

Artemisa

Final Flight
They were very very good ... and I think when they skate a SP like this they can get very close to S/H in the SP ..

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Pink costumes or no they were magnificent, to think that it was their second lutz throw in a competition... And I want Madame Moskvina to be at Beijing in matching coats again :laugh:

NAOTMAA

Medalist
They've done that SP clean every time but that might have been the best one yet? :yahoo:

I'm very surprised they scored so high when T/M hadn't skated yet. But I'm thrilled that they did because it shows the Russian fed. has taken notice of how well they have been skating since the second half of last season. I think with Z/E out those type of marks surely consolidates their rank as the #2 team in Russia and hopefully means setting them up as the future #1 :agree:

fingers crossed as always for the FS :pray:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
They have just qualified to the GPF with 30 points :hap57: What tremendous growth, I still remember last season's IdF where they just missed the GPF ticket with the disappointment-filled KnC, now they have two gold medals under their belts and beat the current No. 1 team twice :eek: We'll have to see if they do claim the No. 1 spot for themselves or not (there's still GPF and RusNats to come), but I'm just about to burst with pride all the world's molodets and some more to Sasha and Mitya :love: :love:

Oh, and the Kozlovskii Fistpump™ has returned in full force, Sasha had to duck to avoid it :laugh:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Joy! Loved Dmitriy’s curtain call antiques as well :) omg, I’m hoping for another awesome skate in the GPF!

NAOTMAA

Medalist
The free skate just keeping getting better and better with every competition! You could tell right from the opening seconds that they were totally in the zone. The conviction and character was all there, really for the first time. So excited for the GPF

Artemisa

Final Flight
A great FS ... I loved the final the fist and Dima in character ... I 'm realistic ... I think they can get close to S/H ...

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I’m crazy happy that they put them as the closing number of the gala! The pair skating needs every boost out there, and these awesome fun guys are just what’s needed to show how cool it is! :love: :hap10: :yahoo:

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
Two must see videos for regular customers of this thread. :biggrin: Both with no commentary and backstage accents.
SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj92vopg3yk

TM: Good for you, good for you!
AM: Well done! Good job!
From the crowd: Guys, you are the best! Go forward this way!
TM: Well, folks, you are gorgeous.
AM: Well done!
TM: Anyway we really liked it, didn`t we?
AM: Yes.
TM: And the audience too. Let`s smile for Tatiana [Druchinina, the coreographer]. Hello! The audience`s reaction is cool, isn`t it? Perhaps, you skated not bad.
AM: Skated good.
TM: Beautiful, beautiful. And that...oh, oh...and what a smile! Cool!
The costume colour, look at it, is a joyful and youngsterish, a merry one.
AM: Hello everybody! Happy birthday!
S: Yes, Nikolay Yurievich, happy birthday to you!
TM: A beauty, let me give you one more...
AM: Hello, hello! Thank you! Olga Igorevna, Igor Borisovich [Moskvin], hello!
TM: Whole StPetersburg supported, thank you. The whole country, thank you.
After the scoring, TM: This is the beginning. That is it, we are having a rest.

FS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb7GgSzr3Cw

TM: Well, youre a real [not clear]...My congratulations to you.
D: Thank you, Tamara Nikolayevna.
TM: A heart, where is your heart?
D: And where is my Teddy bear?
TM: This is a heart for you.
Well, folks, you were gorgeuos. Gorgeous, how many times already.
AM: Good for you, you have done everything.
TM: It`a pity this isn`t Olympics. But we will wait till the Worlds. The audience like you, doesn`it?
AM: Hello everybody!
TM: Let`s stand up.
S: Wait, wait.
Ira, happy birthday to you!
AM: Hello everybody, thank you very much.

Artemisa

Final Flight
Anyone have the comments of Tarasova?

And anyone notice that Boikova and Dima (with there coachs) were on the floor seeing the all program of T/M?

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
A great FS ... I loved the final the fist and Dima in character ... I 'm realistic ... I think they can get close to S/H ...

the fist was awesome. so much sincere celebration from these wonderful young athletes.
They're hard workers, looking how they get better and better each year, I'm not doubting they'd be getting closer and closer to the world gold every year.

NAOTMAA

Medalist
Two must see videos for regular customers of this thread. :biggrin: Both with no commentary and backstage accents.
SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj92vopg3yk

TM: Good for you, good for you!
AM: Well done! Good job!
From the crowd: Guys, you are the best! Go forward this way!
TM: Well, folks, you are gorgeous.
AM: Well done!
TM: Anyway we really liked it, didn`t we?
AM: Yes.
TM: And the audience too. Let`s smile for Tatiana [Druchinina, the coreographer]. Hello! The audience`s reaction is cool, isn`t it? Perhaps, you skated not bad.
AM: Skated good.
TM: Beautiful, beautiful. And that...oh, oh...and what a smile! Cool!
The costume colour, look at it, is a joyful and youngsterish, a merry one.
AM: Hello everybody! Happy birthday!
S: Yes, Nikolay Yurievich, happy birthday to you!
TM: A beauty, let me give you one more...
AM: Hello, hello! Thank you! Olga Igorevna, Igor Borisovich [Moskvin], hello!
TM: Whole StPetersburg supported, thank you. The whole country, thank you.
After the scoring, TM: This is the beginning. That is it, we are having a rest.

FS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb7GgSzr3Cw

TM: Well, youre a real [not clear]...My congratulations to you.
D: Thank you, Tamara Nikolayevna.
TM: A heart, where is your heart?
D: And where is my Teddy bear?
TM: This is a heart for you.
Well, folks, you were gorgeuos. Gorgeous, how many times already.
AM: Good for you, you have done everything.
TM: It`a pity this isn`t Olympics. But we will wait till the Worlds. The audience like you, doesn`it?
AM: Hello everybody!
TM: Let`s stand up.
S: Wait, wait.
Ira, happy birthday to you!
AM: Hello everybody, thank you very much.

I bet she's already got all the music selected and the dates for the Olympic season circled on her calendar. Everything all ready to go! :biggrin:

And of course its no accident she's talking about it already with two seasons to go and the competition at home so tight. With the way they skated and all of Russia watching she's driving home a clear message to their competitors and the federation. She may be, as she said in her own words, an "old grandma" but her senses are still as strong as ever. They're so lucky to have her in their corner :agree: