Aleksandra Boikova & Dmitrii Kozlovskii | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Aleksandra Boikova & Dmitrii Kozlovskii

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
A very respectable 6th for Sasha and Mitya, and to think this is their first Worlds and their first senior season :luv17: All the molodets to the two of them

NAOTMAA

Medalist
:hap57:

They did everything they were suppose to and more! And breaking 140 in the LP :luv17:

I can't wait to see what they do next season and what programs they do. They really got IT! And hopefully as top 6 in the world and European Bronze medalist they get a nice PCS boost too ;)

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Congratulations on the Top 6! What an entry intro their first senior season and what an excellent conclusion! I already wonder what they'll come up with next autumn.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Little late with my congratulation for the fantastic senior worlds debut for this pair. They've shown magnificent two programs and confirmed they are a pair to be counted as competitors for medals at the highest competitions for the upcoming seasons.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea

LRK

Record Breaker
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvj6yyUHp3p/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=450sno3d2qj6

Aww Sasha and Mitya didn't get to go to Disneyland... Next time Sasha, there's always NHK to be invited to ;)

Mitya loves going to the ballet theatre, I never knew. No wonder he did the Pas de Deux so well :laugh: And Madame Moskvina, please do stay until the Olympics, we want to see you at the boards at Beijing :pray:

Yes, he's posted about going to the theatre before - as for example:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW0mbCalyYQ/

And absolutely about Madame Moskvina - we want her by the boards, shaking hands or no, and I'm sure so do they too.:)