Aleksandra Boikova & Dmitrii Kozlovskii | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Aleksandra Boikova & Dmitrii Kozlovskii

LRK

Record Breaker
I've been (slowly) making my way through the Russian Nationals videos, and recently watched the pairs free - and they really stood out for me; in both programs I found them a delight to watch and... FWIW... they've got a new fan.:)

vorravorra

Record Breaker

LRK

Record Breaker
Aleksandra and Dmitrii both skated in singles until recently so they can do all kinds of jumps - in practice at least. In competitions nerves/pressure seem to get in the way - they took turns falling from 3Lo early in the season and it ended up being taken out. But maybe they'll get it together eventually and then things will get interesting.

I think that considering that, not only is this their first season together, but as pair skaters at all, I think they've shown great promise.

vorravorra

Record Breaker
I think that considering that, not only is this their first season together, but as pair skaters at all, I think they've shown great promise.
Yes, they definitely have, and they have progressed so much even from the start of the season. If they can get higher value jumps into their competition programs that would give him another significant advantage.

LRK

Record Breaker
Happy birthday, Aleksandra! May you continue to improve and go from strength to strength.:)