Aleksandra Boikova & Dmitrii Kozlovskii

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
National champs! :2thumbs:
I'm pleasantly surprised.

lucyagogo

On the Ice
Got a new fan!!!!! Been watching them since the junior gp and they stood out to me immediately, I adore their lines and chemistry. Congs on winning Junior Nationals!!! way to go! :yes2:

LRK

Record Breaker
On the occasion of Tatiana Tarasova's 70th birthday, Dima posted this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQdRU7FARhz/?taken-by=dimakozlovski

Via Google translate:
Dear Tatiana! I sincerely congratulate you on the anniversary Happy Birthday! Long years of your creativity! Thank you for the experience that you pass, for your frank criticism and all said kind and encouraging words! Your opinion, experience and knowledge can not be overstated! More Love you hot on our ice cold !! #dimakozlovski # russianjuniors2017

The Finn

Record Breaker
It has been a fact for a while now that if the competition is somewhat tight the judges will find the non-russian skater to be the winner and that is exactly what happened here. To win Russian skater needs to be by far better than anyone else and if they aren't clearly the best they aren't going to win. A sad fact that cost the gold for Boikova/Kozlovskii.

By the way Boikova/Kozlovskii PCS at the JGP final were 51.08 points while in here where there was a tight competition for gold their PCS were 49.53 points, about 1.6 points less. The Australian team beat their personal best PCS score by 4.5 points of course and also got about 1.5 points more than Boikova/Kozlovskii.