2016 US International Classic FD | Golden Skate

2016 US International Classic FD

bramweld

Record Breaker

Here We Go!!

Well given all that I've heard I think I'll refrain from using the Icenetwork stream. But I'd be more than happy get some play by play action :)

Last edited:

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Icenetwork caused me to miss the first, half the second and freezing on the third couple. Beer time

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've caught most of it, but I'm to finish up a file for work so not really watching yet. Sorry! I'll try to post more when I can, but I've got to get this stuff done first.

TMC

Record Breaker
I didn't see all of Thomas/Eaton, but what I did see looked really good. Why the low score? Was there a fall?

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Start Orders:
Cortney MANSOUR
Michal CESKA, CZE

Mackenzie BENT
Dmitre RAZGULAJEVS, CAN

Danielle THOMAS
Daniel EATON, USA

Katharina M�LLER
Tim DIECK, GER

Alisa AGAFONOVA
Alper UCAR, TUR

Tina GARABEDIAN
Simon PROULX-SENECAL, ARM

Alexandra PAUL
Mitchell ISLAM, CAN

Karina MANTA
Joseph JOHNSON, USA

Yura MIN
Alexander GAMELIN, KOR

Olivia SMART
Adria DIAZ, ESP

Kana MURAMOTO
Chris REED, JPN

Madison HUBBELL
Zachary DONOHUE, USA

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I didn't see all of Thomas/Eaton, but what I did see looked really good. Why the low score? Was there a fall?

I didn't see a fall but then I have a jerky feed. I would guess they didn't hit their levels, which in Dance is a score killer.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
After the first group:
1. 128.64 Thomas/Eaton 79.72 FD
2. 120.20 Monsour/Ceska 74.50
3. 112.10 Bent/Razgulajevs 65.88
4. 109.84 Mueller/Dieck 69.26

bramweld

Record Breaker
I wonder how soon till we see video? It would be good to see at least Thomas/Easton.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Very fluid and pretty program from Mitchell/Islam.

And drat work, because it's taking forever trying to multitask with skating! :unsure:

Greta

On the Ice
I enjoyed the bits of P/I I could see. But my stream only showed about half of their program, so it's hard to say how they did.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I seriously want to throw things right now. I wanted to see this program so badly from Manta/Johnson. Such a change from the lyrical elevator music of most teams

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Whoa, weird double fall from from Karina and Joseph; program seemed to be going well besides that. I *think* they might have missed a lift trying to get back up to speed after the fall, but I'm not sure.:sad21:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
So I just tried opening the stream in Firefox because Jackie Wong said that was working for him and not only did I not get a working stream, I got a 15 second commercial before they started! ***?!?! :dev2:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really loved the energy of Karina and Joe's program. Smooth at first, then blending into edgier and nice variety of movements.

My screen froze; but I guess he was helping her up from a fall near the end.