2016 JGP Ljubljana Cup Short Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Ljubljana Cup Short Dance

TMC

Record Breaker
I missed McNamara/Carpenter's performance and their score seems kinda low for their standarts. I wonder what went wrong. :(

Probably levels. Their PCS was not very different from before.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I totally missed the first group. Given the score, M/C's outing was not as good as their previous SD outing?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Golubtsova & Belobrov
two Ukrainian kids, each 15...fall in the step by him, he caught his heel, but The future is indeed coming on.
Nice hip-hop feel

I look forward to seeing them develop next year.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Sarah Marine ROUFFANCHE / Geoffrey BRISSAUD FRA
SD Swing: Swing Sweet Pussycat by The Atomic Fireballs, Blues: Stop and Stare by The Baseballs, Swing: The Dirty Boogie; choreo by Corrado Giordani
FD Beethoven's Last Night by Tranissiberian Orchestra, Chopin Nocturne performed by David Garrett, Toccata performed by David Garrett, Beethoven Scherzo performed by David Garrett; choreo by Corrado Giordani

last possible jgp season for them.

She had twizzle trouble during the swing section

good ice coverage in the blues

her twizzle in the step was hopped imp

lev2 ted says on nt step

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Elizaveta ORLOVA / Stephano Valentino SCHUSTER AUT
SD Blues: Forever Blues by Vaya Con Dios, Hip Hop: I Love Me by Meghan Trainor, LunchMoney Lewis; choreo by Elena Novak
FD Singing in the Rain by Gene Kelly; choreo by Elena Novak

Coached by same coaches as Lorraine & Quinn

Stephano's vest & tie & white shirt costume does not belong at this dance party they have choreographed

first jgp year, but they went to jr. Worlds last year

disastrous fall by her on first twizzle

ice remake next

Last edited:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Schuster is a good guy, he really tried to support her. That's what you get when you try to do elements that are too difficult for your technical abilities. :(

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Yes, but they are young and have to stretch to get up to jr level.

They have good developmental coaches in Novak & Kiliakov; next year they might surprise us with the improvement

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Next up

Sarah Michelle KNISPEL / Maximilian VOIGTLÄNDER GER
SD Blues: Save My Soul by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Swing: It Don't Mean a Thing by Club des Belugas; choreo by Susan Fichtelmann, Vladimir Tsvetkov
FD Tango Amore by Edvin Marton, Tango to Evora by Lorecha McKennitt, Tango Santa Maria; choreo by Susan Fichtelmann, Vladimir Tsvetkov

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Yes, but they are young and have to stretch to get up to jr level.

They have good developmental coaches in Novak & Kiliakov; next year they might surprise us with the improvement

Hopefully you're right. But I didn't see such big potential in her, to be honest. And she will be 17 already in January.

By the way, do you know if Novak&Kiliakov have other perspective young teams?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Last edited:

Axelsk8r

Rinkside
I find that they kind of keep their young teams G/S, Wein and the Greens loking a little to childish for the junior field... (Novak and Kiliakov)
Even if you are young, to be in the top Junior rank team internationally, you need to show maturity... like Alicia Fabri, she's just 13 but sure doesn't look like it on the ice!