2016 JGP Ljubljana Cup Mens FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Ljubljana Cup Mens FS

s_parks

Record Breaker
If you had told me months ago that Krasnozhon would beat Aliev and place 2nd and 1st at his jgps, I would have laughed in your face. I thought Aliev would give Cha a run for his money at the final, but i guess that's not happening. And congrats to Skirda for another silver, presumably in the final? His assignments weren't the hardest but he definitely stood up when others didn't.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Very well done by Alexei, congrats! But tbh I would have loved to see Ilia win and let the little tyke show the big guys how it's done. :biggrin:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
If you had told me months ago that Krasnozhon would beat Aliev and place 2nd and 1st at his jgps, I would have laughed in your face. I thought Aliev would give Cha a run for his money at the final, but i guess that's not happening. And congrats to Skirda for another silver, presumably in the final? His assignments weren't the hardest but he definitely stood up when others didn't.

Aliev isn't out yet. He still has a 1st place that will win tiebreakers. Really depends how the rest do in the next two weeks.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Well, maybe aliev can still be in the final. In what circumstances would he make it?

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Alexei's English is very good. Didn't he come to the US only two years ago?

sneakers

Match Penalty
Aliev being Aliev... :slink:
congrats to Alexei

does that mean Dmitri is out of JGPF, what about Ilia ? what are his chances with 2 silvers ? :think:

s_parks

Record Breaker
It's funny how yokohama was the deepest field yet, but it's also been the cleanest. Praying for estonia and germany.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

I absolutely 100% agree with you. As a lot of people say, the ice is slippery. I did not expect that today before Aliev skated. After Aliev skated, I knew there was a chance for Alexei.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
I can't believe this is the first "clean" 4Lo in competition history...

sneakers

Match Penalty
It's funny how yokohama was the deepest field yet, but it's also been the cleanest. Praying for estonia and germany.

the highest score here would not have enough to podium in Yokohama
even Kovalev got 208 score and finished 6th !!! :devil: