Sara Hurtado & Kirill Khaliavin | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Sara Hurtado & Kirill Khaliavin

turquoiseblue

Final Flight
Thanks for the link :)

Google translate:
-Have you already set up the programs? Can you tell us what songs you will use?

For the short program we have chosen a blues version of the song "Sweet Dreams" by Térez Montcalm with a second piece of the same "Douce Lumiere" for the second rhythm.

And for the long program is a style that neither of them had patinated before and that has given us the freedom to create new things. It is a song by the group The Irrepressibles called "Two men in Love" and we want to project the story of what it means to take risks and take new paths, uncertainty, fear, questions ... but you have to be encouraged and take the step, because No one knows what you're missing if you do not try.

SD: "Sweet Dreams" & "Douce Lumiere" by Térez Montcalm
FD: "Two men in Love" by The Irrepressibles

I love their music choice for the FD. It's a very beautiful song :luv17: :luv17: I just can't wait to see their performances! :hap10:

Last edited:

Kyo

Spectator
I really want to see Sara and Kirill competing! :luv17:

The time since she and Adrià Diaz split up has become very long!

turquoiseblue

Final Flight
According to an email I received from the organiser of Santa Claus Cup, they will live-stream the competition :yay: :yay:

legjumper

Rinkside
New article in Marca about Sara and Kirill, which includes a very nice picture we haven't seen before:

http://www.marca.com/deportes-invierno/2016/11/30/583dd613268e3eea138b4629.html

Summary:
- They will make their debut at Santa Claus Cup in Budapest in December
- Sara says Moscow is like a European New York
- She has enrolled at an art school to get a student visa (and therefore not have to leave every three months for renewal)
- They train 6 hours a day: 4 on the ice, 1 in ballet, 1 in conditioning
- Kirill is a perfectionist and Sara finds that calming
- Next competition after Santa Claus Cup is Spanish Nationals from Dec. 16-18

borzaya

Final Flight
Wishing them good luck and looking forward to seeing them, too. I liked both their previous pairs - Ksenia with Kirill and Sara with Diaz - and I'm happy that both of them are able to continue competing together.

By the way, now Sara and Kirill have a very funny abbreviation of their pair's name in Russian. Their surnames are spelled in Russian as Уртадо-Халявин, which is, consequently, abbreviated as УХ - which is an interjection, meaning "wow" :biggrin: Such pair is just bound to have a wow-factor! :yes:

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Wishing them good luck and looking forward to seeing them, too. I liked both their previous pairs - Ksenia with Kirill and Sara with Diaz - and I'm happy that both of them are able to continue competing together.

By the way, now Sara and Kirill have a very funny abbreviation of their pair's name in Russian. Their surnames are spelled in Russian as Уртадо-Халявин, which is, consequently, abbreviated as УХ - which is an interjection, meaning "wow" :biggrin: Such pair is just bound to have a wow-factor! :yes:

Shiny! Hope they'll get good results this weekend :cheer:

NicolettaL

Final Flight
Nice debut from Sara and Kirill. Unfortunately with a double fall in SD, but their potential is huge. FD went for me in an eye blink and you can clearly see that lifts are going to be their strenght. Their lines are so beautyfull, and they both are so pretty. I'm excited how they will score facing of Smart/Diaz at Spanish Nats wishing them mucha suerte. Their combined result is not much lower than SB from Olivia and Adria

Tex

On the Ice
Count me in has a big fan. They look so good together and their lifts are amazing. Their programs and styling are A+. Can't wait to see them progress as a team.

NicolettaL

Final Flight
High five on that. They seem to be much more leveled technicaly. And combination of him being Russian (bit cold) blonde person having with him dark haired Spanish lady really works. Like fire with ice or something like that