2016 Ondrej Nepela Memorial Ladies SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Ondrej Nepela Memorial Ladies SP

cali1079

Rinkside
i am using chrome and I closed all my tabs but nothing changed. It is because I live in the US(not that I can change that anytime soon)?

LRK

Record Breaker
I suppose we can have some sort of guessing game as to what the scores really are? 3- something, I think... Currently 8th?

tulosai

Record Breaker
I really like that costume for that music too. Pity about the huge fall at the beginning.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
I suppose we can have some sort of guessing game as to what the scores really are? 3- something, I think... Currently 8th?

35.25 - I believe. I try to keep tabs on the scores, but the speaker / my ears are so bad that my numbers for TES, PCS and TCS do not even add up. :(

LRK

Record Breaker
35.25 - I believe. I try to keep tabs on the scores, but the speaker / my ears are so bad that my numbers for TES, PCS and TCS do not even add up. :(

Well, your ears are clearly better than mine!

Biellmann

Match Penalty
There are so many beautiful music pieces out there, why aren't skaters/coaches more creative? :disapp:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Great. Now I have choppy stream too :scowl: I don't even want to know how it will be during Julia's program...

LRK

Record Breaker
Great. Now I have choppy stream too :scowl: I don't even want to know how it will be during Julia's program...

You'll get a beautiful still of Julia in some pose or other - if you're lucky.. maybe even three.;)

tulosai

Record Breaker
Yeah my stream is also crapping out... I think as more people tune in it's going to just keep getting worse.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
48 somethiong for Dabin...

EDIT: Looks like there won't be inflation in this competition.