2016 Ondrej Nepela Memorial Mens SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Ondrej Nepela Memorial Mens SP

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Okay, is there a live result page for this?

(In my one really boring class and the JGP is going through a zamboni break.)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Okay, is there a live result page for this?

(In my one really boring class and the JGP is going through a zamboni break.)

It's not updating live. They update scores after two groups and then after another two groups.

EDIT: Daichi skating to Schindler List, well...

I thought he deserved higher PCS.

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Why, what happened? (Don't watch JGP.)

One Russian lady and one Latvian lady along with the coaches had an accident on the road, when they were riding in a bus for competition. There was a thread for it in JGP France.

LRK

Record Breaker
One Russian lady and one Latvian lady along with the coaches had an accident on the road, when they were riding in a bus for competition. There was a thread for it in JGP France.

Oh, of course! :palmf: I remember now - yes, even I heard of that; I suppose I just forgot at which JGP it happened. Well, certainly, let's hope it's nothing like that. Hopefully Denis just felt a little unwell, and they decided not to chance it. It would be sad if it were anything more serious - not that Denis is an early season skater anyway.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
good for him! didnt expect it at all, seems like his latest competition was in 2013, i guess he was injured :think:

Well, he changed countries as he is Ukrianian, but now representing Poland. He did compete at 4 nationals Championships last year (and he became Polish Champion :) ), so no injury recently for sure. He wasn't jumping 4T then though.

Last edited:

SamuraiKike

Medalist
good for him! didnt expect it at all, seems like his latest competition was in 2013, i guess he was injured :think:

He used to compete for Ukraine then tried to switch to Azerbaijan but that failed. He finally is getting back to competitions skating for Poland.