2016 Ondrej Nepela Memorial Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Ondrej Nepela Memorial Free Dance

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
For the begining of the season it's not a bad score :)

Last edited:

TMC

Record Breaker
My stream is ok. I wath on kumi, and it frozed today only like 3 times, for longer than split second.

My stream only freezes when there's something that I would really like to see, so at least it's consistent :yes:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I sort of think Natalia KALISZEK / Maksym SPODYRIEV make the Dirty Dancing FD work! i enjoyed that.

Maksym has tons of charisma, and the dance really suits them :)

Snow63

Record Breaker
I just love Kavita and Joti, they are so passionate! :love: I even want to close my eyes to technical elements when I'm watching them :)

Snow63

Record Breaker
So many cool features in Zahorski/Guerreiro dance, cool very difficult entry into the curve lift, but this dance... It's SO basic :slink:

Still, love Tiffany :)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
That was really good from Tiffany and Jon. I actually think they have a shot at getting that second Worlds spot!

Snow63

Record Breaker
And stream has died :( I didn't see the second half of Bobrova/Soloviev's dance! And shame about the spin mistake.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
The stream crashed for last miinute of the porgram... :( But Ilked what I've seen of Team Beaver :hap10:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
And stream has died :( I didn't see the second half of Bobrova/Soloviev's dance! And shame about the spin mistake.

I noticed the spin mistake too! Am I getting smarter by osmosis (i.e. being in your presence? ;) )

mylifeback

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I really love B/S FD program this year, it was lovely. My stream froze a lot so I didn't see whatever it is she was upset about at the end.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Yeah, I am yet again giving up on the stream... the autumn classic is starting soon anyway and that stream actually works.

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
I could not see very well, as the stream is not exactly ideal for me. Apparently the spin mistake is the reason why Bobrova was so upset. Looks like no other serious mistakes happened judging by the score.