2016 Finlandia Trophy Mens SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Finlandia Trophy Mens SP

MIM

Medalist
So two quads in SP are a trend this season.... disappointed look in daniel's face. I like the music, Delilah... not sure how it is related to a costume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lysambre

Final Flight
His jumps all look HUGE... now if he could start landing them again, that would be nice.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Oh dear - What a disastrous skate! :( Hopefully he will get himself together for the FS. I do like his unusual choice of music.

On a lighter note, my, what a difference between his costume and Nathan's practice clothes. ;)

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
So two quads in SP are a trend this season.... disappointed look in daniel's face. I like the music, Delilah... not sure how it is related to a costume.

I agree - I don't see the connection between the costume and the music.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
I hope Nathan can skate in later groups in the future, So maybe his PCS will rise...

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
I think I can recognize Patrick, even if he's really tiny on the screen... :)

Oh, he got a big cheer!

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Are the cameraperson and Patrick Chan dating or something? There are other skaters out there we could watch in this warmup. Just saying...

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I agree - I don't see the connection between the costume and the music.
I disagree - the song is about a guy who's gone crazy because his girlfriend cheated on him and who eventually stabbed her. So the costume can be a bit crazy as well imo.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
I disagree - the song is about a guy who's gone crazy because his girlfriend cheated on him and who eventually stabbed her. So the costume can be a bit crazy as well imo.

Interesting! I wasn't aware of that. In that case, it makes sense!

MIM

Medalist
I see;)
Thank you for enlightening me:)