2016 Finlandia Trophy Ladies FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Finlandia Trophy Ladies FS

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The program is very beautiful. I want to see Emmi perform it cleanly at European or Worlds.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
My stream died again. :(

I'm going to be that person yet again... someone send me a working link please?

newyn

On the Ice
Oh Emmi Emmi... No matter how long it will take, I will wait patiently for the day you will finally skate clean in a competition... and it will be glorious.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
lara fabian, celine dion, streisand? who is next ?

I love Barbara on and off the ice. However, I have even never liked Lara and Celine at first. Their voices themselves make me weary enough not want to watch any program with theirs unfortunately.

mrrice

Record Breaker
i wondered why i've been feeling like a chocolate smurf today. :rofl:

kaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm!!!

Jennifer Robinson is still the queen of Papa Can You Hear Me.:bow:

Last edited:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
A chocolate smurf?? Great, now I'm getting hungry. :mad:

Hahaha, it was a conversation in one of the Autumn Classic threads from last weekend. We were talking about a Chaka Khan music video...

Oh boy, this sounds absolutely inane. :hopelessness: I guess you had to be there.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Who is the man standing with Joshi? I can't find his name but I know he used to work with Adam on Brian Orser's team.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Barbara is amazing... Celine.. well, we are very exposed to her so it's like vegemite in australia I guess... I grew to like her more and more... but Lara... UGH
I love Barbara on and off the ice. However, I have even never liked Lara and Celine at first. Their voices themselves make me weary enough not want to watch any program with theirs unfortunately.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i guess it is useless to say that viveca is pretty... at this point in the convo

tulosai

Record Breaker
I think Viveca is so enjoyable when she's 'on'. Pity about the final jump, the performance was really captivating!!