StSq
3A - fall
CCoSp

Also mixed skate with 3 falls, hopefully this event won't turn into a splatfest

FS: 68.90+60.44-4.00 = 125.34, 181.25, 1/4

Last edited:

MIM

Medalist
A crop top is popular among Japanese men ;) his program is hard to grasp... i haven't watched quidam. Maybe that's why...

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Ryuju Hino

Excited to see this kid, I've heard some good things about him and I LOVE Quidam. Wearing what looks like a toreador costume except the jacket is purple with black tiger stripes. Jump problems. Neato entry into the first spin. Not bad (aside from the jumps), but nothing really stood out to me. I may just be tired.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Poor Ryuju...he's trying so hard, but the jumps didn't give him any favor. Sometimes I wonder why he goes for actor with the look.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
5 Alexander MAJOROV (SWE)

Music: Man With the Golden Arm (soundtrack) by Elmer Bernstein
From Russia With Love (James Bond soundtrack) by Elmer Bernstein
Peter Gunn Theme by Blues Brothers

White shirt with blue stripes, black pants

3A+2T
3A - turnout
3Lz
3F - stepout/hand down
FSSp
StSq
3T+3T - hangs on
2A+2T+2Lo
2A
FCCoSp
3S
ChSq
CCoSp

Some messy landings, but he did everything and did not fall. A good skate for him

FS: 72.80+64.92 = 137.72, 193.78, 1/5

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Alexander MAJOROV

Skating as a 1950s professional bowler. Competently executes his choreography, semi competently executes his jumps, and has a little bit of fun in his final CS

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I hate the new rule for falls, who said there's hardly any skates with more than two falls? :tantrum:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Not clean, but Majorov looked healthy and seemed to enjoy competing. After all efforts and sacrifice for his father, his appearance here just made me pleased to watch him.

auser

Record Breaker
Alexander MAJOROV

Skating as a 1950s professional bowler. Competently executes his choreography, semi competently executes his jumps, and has a little bit of fun in his final CS

:laugh:. I enjoyed the enthusiasm he displayed skating this program:clap:.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
at this point im holding out for Ivan, Alexei, and Mikhail i might not even bother staying awake for Patrick and Nathan

da96103

Record Breaker
I hate the new rule for falls, who said there's hardly any skates with more than two falls? :tantrum:

What's the new rule regarding falls? I must have not been paying attention while vacationing at the Caribbean during the summer (sips Pina Kolyada)

MIM

Medalist
Not clean, but Majorov looked healthy and seemed to enjoy competing. After all efforts and sacrifice for his father, his appearance here just made me pleased to watch him.

Oh, I have never seen him before. Can you share a story about him?