2016 Finlandia Trophy Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 Finlandia Trophy Free Dance

icedance

On the Ice
H/D looked even more subdued today. Me thinks changes are on the way. I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a C/L and withdrew from S/A to work on their dances.
I think they won't be able to beat C/L. It looks a bit impossible.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Knowing Zhuline even his Spanish bears will be very dramatic and very Russian :) I can't wait to see it honestly!
same same
super exciting!

As for Ilinykh/Zhiganshin, yes, they used to be inconsistent, but we don't know if they will be that now after training in a different regime with Shpilband for so long.
yep I expect a lot of improvement from them+ IS knows what judges like & the progs may not be as creative as IZ may want (judging by last seasons) but i bet Igor would create effective programms that would fit them & fit the judges taste more
& Hopefully better constructed progs (& sure crowd pleaser at least FD) will help them avoid meltdowns

Niki Im more worried about his drunk twizzles. At leats IZ doesnt have that enemy element:laugh:

yeah too early to tell but I still expect the same situation as last year
BS on top unquestionably #1 with I/Z SK & SB battling for #2-3

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
dont forget Zahorski / Guerreiro is on the same level now as Ilinykh / Zhiganshin and Sinitsina / Katsalapov
We really don't know yet on what level Ilinykh/Zhiganshin and Sinitsina/Katsalapov are/will be this season. We will know only after their first international competition or a two.

I think they won't be able to beat C/L. It looks a bit impossible.
bramweld did not say that Hubbell/Donohue are going to beat Cappellini/Lanotte. To "pull a C/L" just means that probably they are going to do what C/L did - that is, withdraw from their GP to work on their programs like Cappellini/Lanotte withdrew from their second GP in the 2014/2015 season after poor results (for them) at Cup of China.