2016 Finlandia Trophy Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Finlandia Trophy Free Dance

Lota

Record Breaker
That was beautiful. Their costumes don't really connect to me though :think:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Smart and Diaz....pretty song, Smart is a real find, nice simple and musical curve lift, a program like wet oatmeal. Montreal Mush at its mushiest. But they're a good match.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Love Smart/Diaz, by the end of the season this is going to be really great. But I gotta admit, I am kind of tired of all the angst in ID right now. I need a perky dance this early in the morning.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Smart and Diaz....pretty song, Smart is a real find, nice simple and musical curve lift, a program like wet oatmeal. Montreal Mush at its mushiest. But they're a good match.

#MontrealMush needs to be a twitter hastag!! You nailed it.

Lota

Record Breaker
That was lovely too! I would like to see some non-lyrical dances too though... :slink:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I have absolutely nothing to say about L-B/S except that was nice.

Which tells you everything you need to know.

Is there anything Marie France listens to that ISN'T midtempo? Just asking...

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gorgeous dance by the Danes! I love this couple.:hap10: They look so happy to be skating a beautiful dance that suits their style of movement. This is one thing I so appreciate about the DLH team in Montreal.

statmam

On the Ice
Someone did a good job miking the Kiss-n-Cry. It's fun to hear these conversations.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
That Dirty Dancing routine was like a breath of fresh air. Not skated perfectly but lots of fun.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
The twizzles! :drama: I think I slowly start liking this program.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
And I'm just in time for the ice resurfacing.... really? Nothing's fair about my life :drama:

Edit: or not? There's just 2 groups? Yeah! :yahoo:

Lota

Record Breaker
Yay, a fun dance! Lots of work to be done, and they were really slow in some places, but great chemistry :yes:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow! Natalia and Maksim really have Patrick Swayze/Jennifer Grey style of dancing and movement perfected to a T! Natalia even looks like Jennifer.

I love this FD; it may be my favorite FD thus far in the season. Just impeccable choreography, and brilliantly expressed.:love:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Wow! Natalia and Maksim really have Patrick Swayze/Jennifer Grey style of dancing and movement perfected to a T! Natalia even looks like Jennifer.

I love this FD; it may be my favorite FD thus far in the season. Just impeccable choreography, and brilliantly expressed.:love:

I think Natalia had purposedly cut her hair this season for the right look :)

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Looking forward to seeing Madison and Zach's FD with a better quality feed than we had in Salt Lake City.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I don't really like Zahorski/Guerreiro's FD, but there's something about Tiffany that really catch my eye. And she's hearing music really good too, wish I could say the same about John :)

Lota

Record Breaker
I don't really like Zahorski/Guerreiro's FD, but there's something about Tiffany that really catch my eye. And she's hearing music really good too, wish I could say the same about John :)

Her hair?
Sorry I'll walk myself out now :hopelessness: