2016 Finlandia Trophy Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Finlandia Trophy Free Dance

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Enjoyed very much their Bohemian Rhapsody. I like the all-instrumental verson. I would like for Tiffany to begin to braid or tie her hair back so I can see her expressive face better.

Dots

Final Flight
Patrick and Jennifer? Wow it's like I was watching the movie. I love them.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I feel like I missed something big here: why are a British girl and an Australian guy competing for Russia in ice dance? :scratch:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
The end of the cut of "Falling in Love" makes it sound like the dance is ending. Hearing "Worth It" after that is a bit strange.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Dear God, except for the Poles, I actually found this second flight a major snoozefest. It was all so pretty and nice and totally utterly forgettable.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Her hair?
Sorry I'll walk myself out now :hopelessness:

I didn't mean her appearance, but the way of moving to the music. In fact, I kinda dislike her hair :scratch2:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
SB have Piazzola ugh why aren't Sinkats here ((((( I needed to see a battle of tangos!😔

Natalia & Max were the best!

Lota

Record Breaker
... :palmf:

Should I just straight up blame P/C for all these lyrical dances, or was there something in the water at the WC last season that everyone decided to skate in the same style? It's lovely and all but...

That's why I like the introduction of hip hop this season, while not every team has it down, at least it's somewhat more interesting...

newyn

On the Ice
Well I really don't understand much about ice dance but I feel like Madi and Zach definitely had much better and interesting programs last year.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, I just lost myself in experiencing and enjoying Madi and Zach's dance as art. That's high praise, in my book.

Marie France said that for this couple, she picks music that makes Madison glow. Other couples, her method is something else. This works for M/Z.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
... :palmf:

Should I just straight up blame P/C for all these lyrical dances, or was there something in the water at the WC last season that everyone decided to skate in the same style? It's lovely and all but...

That's why I like the introduction of hip hop this season, while not every team has it down, at least it's somewhat more interesting...

Maybe since they had to do hip-hop, swing or whatever for the SD, most decided to go sloooow for the FD? lol

Dots

Final Flight
What was the score for H/D. Despite the error, it really is a great FD for them.

Greta

On the Ice
I'm finding this flappy jacket/cape thing distracting. Hard to have nice lines with that.